Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loner Stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I smoke with people, but I never feel as relaxed and at peace as when I smoke out by myself. I can be my own best friend. I smoke for the days of infinite time and unexplainable feelings. Anyone else out there smokin' on their own mostly?

2. Right here dood.

3. It's good except when your thoughts get the better of you and no one is there to talk you out of stupids things you might do

4. I think I think too hard sometimes..I think.

5. When I blaze by myself it usually goes like this

-smoke
    -jerk off
    -eat
    -watch movie

6. Or the feeling of someone to talk with just to explain what your thinking, the crazy thought you cant tell sober ppl cause they'll be like wtf? Where as a stoned person would totally get it hahaha

7. The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night

8. I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for this that's quite popular.

9. Smoke
    Jerk
    Eat
    Jerk
    Xbox
    Jerk
    Jerk Again
    Yahtzee (By myself)
    Jerk
    Full House
    Jerk
    Sleep
    Jerk

10. I'd be posting in it if I saw it. Sorry, there's this coincidence that some humans have similar thoughts.

11. Damn it, we are not unique after all ;).

12. I'm a lone wolf. :mad:

13. I smoke alone mostly at nights..

14. The one negative thing about smoking alone is the depressing thoughts that sometimes come to you.

15. I am an everyday smoker, and yes I've definitely experienced this many of times. I think we confuse these sad, depressing thoughts with reality a lot of times (also why a lot of people need religion for a happy afterlife). I'd recommend looking at existentialsm and that way of thinking.

16. I just like to be alone.. and when I have negative thoughts I meditate them away. Then watch cartoons and slam.

17. The only person I ever smoke with is my wife, but she only smokes every few months. I think it's because I would get sketched out smoking around others when I was younger, so it just became a habit. It's probably for the best because I'm a complete idiot when I'm really high.