Lonely :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuglets, Dec 31, 2010.

1. So basically, i have no friends.. noone ever calls/texts.. all my calls/ texts get ignored.. what do?:(

2. MAKE friends????

:rolleyes:

3. Be friendly, find more reliable friends who want to spend time with you. I'm basically in the same situation when I come home from college.

4. i seem to lose all my friends.

5. it just really sucks seeing everyone else out having fun. while im home alone.

6. do you know why that is?

7. Call up some of your old friends, ask them to come over and say you'll buy pizza and stuff. If they say no try asking them why they don't want to hang anymore and hopefully they'll answer honestly.

8. No :( sometimes i just wanna move far away and start over. ive never felt more shitty than i do now..

9. They never fucking answer :(

10. Try meeting new people at school or work. If your old friends don't want to be part of your life, fuck them and move on.

11. Then you might have to do this.

12. your right.. fuck my past. this new year, im starting new. thanks :) <3 much love

13. If you're into chillin' with 70 year old dudes who have a fetish of having their balls slapped with sandpaper, you could look on Craigslist.

14. A good way is making friends on facebook (that you know in real life) it's just easier to talk to people over the internet :smoke:

15. Thanks for the tip dude really helped now i'm married live with a beautiful 85 year old man named Master Sadomac. We spend the evening slapping eachothers balls everyday. ROFL jk

16. Yeah, I was almost gonna suggest craigslist but looking back on my experiences with craigslist I don't think you deserve to be as traumatized.

It'll get better, I'm sure you'll meet some people. I'm kinda in a rut too, we'll both meet people and have a better year next year.

17. Dude i know what you mean, I moved not to long ago and there are no people to chill with in my neighborhood. I see my friends every now and then. I only have like 4 real actual friends who i like to and enjoy hanging out with and then i have a few who are more like the extras on a show. But now my friends don't really talk to me that much and i hardly see them. It gets me sad/pissed cause its despicable my life has come to nothing but staying inside and sometimes getting invites to chill with friends. Listen to music thats what i spend most of my days doing and playing xboxlive. I think my luck might be changing though cause i met this really hot chick who seems to like me and so she might be the one to save me from myself. And its harder than it sounds to make new friends like seriously what are you supposed to do go to a local walmart and ask the people who walk in if they want to be your friend.

18. if you're in college or high school just talk to people in class which is how i make a lot of my new friends.

but yeah the facebook suggestion is a good idea cause talking to people online is a lot easier than in person if you don't really know each other.

19. haha wow

20. I hate to say it but your just pitying yourself. If you tried you can go get a job and meet new people through work, or you can even go out and kick a ball and play a game with other people your age. Don't get depressed because of something you cant get, instead look fun for yourself. You cant always have things go your way or handed to you, start acting up blade. Might sound a bit harsh, but its reality.