Lonely

Discussion in 'General' started by TheSource, Aug 13, 2005.

1. I dont think I have really any freinds. I feel so damn lonely all the time. People that I was thinkin were my "freinds" wont even help me get bud. Dont return my calls...Life sucks.. I guess I'll just sit here by myself on the computer.

2. If your friends don`t return your calls they are assholes. Start hanging out with new, different people who are, erm, shit don`t fucking read this shit, I aint a fucking social worker. Smoke the herb and chill

3. HEY!!! THATS A FANTASTIC IDEA!!! I am bored as fukc right now, i have some hash, anyone wants to smoke with me? RIGHT NOW!!!

Still have that hangover from yesterday, little smoke would be greate! but i am too much of a pussy to smoke all alone.

PS: Should have said all this shit in one post, sorry.

4. well you got some great advice here.

try meeting some new people, get a hobby, girlfriend/boyfriend, and a ....uh dog?

5. im your friend, buts its ok i dont have very many friends either, i usually dont go out on my friday nights either:cool:

6. I recently moved and am in a town were I know hardly anyone except my neighbors. I have gone out and met a couple people, but haven't found any good friends to toke up with. I guess I'm lucky that I have at least one decent dealer. I actually got a dealer the first day I came down here. I met him at a hamburger joint lol. But I'm with you man, I know what it's like to be really lonely. I moved alot as a kid and didn't have any long lasting friendships. But it gets better bro, just find ways to occupy yourself, and try to get some bud. Good luck bro, Peace.

Jah Bless

7. i know how you feel man. i moved out here a few months ago and once i started makin some friends i got arrested and expelled from school which fucked all that up. so ive pretty much locked up in this damn house all day every day. my only refuge is work which i started a month ago about but i cant hang out with any of em outside of work which sucks. except on the 24th have another court visit and once they dismiss from the program which will either be the 24th or on my next one which will be mid september i can go back home to illinois :)

but i would suggest to get a job at like a supermarket or some big place where a lotta people work. chances are youll find a couple people you can chill with

8. stop being a pathetic douche. force yourself to gain confidence.

9. ^^^ Wtf, haha, that made me laugh. He said all the right things in all the wrong ways. You just need to love yourself some more man, if your friends are dickheads, then go get new ones. It's hard sometimes, believe me I know. I got into a huge fight last year and I fly solo now, I got kicked out of every "crew" I was in. It's cool man. Just hang in there.

10. ^^ i know what tahts like, i didnt have any self confidence then thogh so it was harsh:(

11. You should get a MySpace and talk to people on there. Now a days everyone has a MySpace. Also do what that guy said and get a job like at a super market or somewhere and you could meet a lot of people that way.

12. only fags have a mysapce

13. those don't sound much like friends to me either, get out and do something, check out a few things ur interested in and maybe there's classes u can take or something, whether it be art, or whatever. ur not going to meet anyone sitting in front of the comp;)! good luck:)

14. You'll get through it, don't worry. I went through a huge friendship drought being home all summer and not wanting to talk to shitty, fake HS friends...then last nite i hung out with a few people from work i've been wanting to chill with for a while now, and it seems like these are some pretty sweet people who i want to spend more time with. It'll all work itself out, just put yourself out there...if someone invites you somewhere, GO...go to local shows, coffee shops, whatever...there are plenty of friendly people in this world if you're open.

15. find company in yourself.. make yourself laugh, b/c people in general are assholes and jerks.. sometimes both..

16. i have no friends either! any chance you live in florida? i'm getting tired of not knowing how to meet anyone here. this is an open invite to anyone even kind of local =)

really, though, you should get involved in something. I was a complete computer geek in high school, so it was really difficult for me to socialize with people in real life. i joined civil air patrol, and met a lot of great people, and got better at tolerating people in general. if you don't have any interest in things in your town, think about a job - i met some cool people at work, too, and if you work in certain fields, theres ALWAYS someone up for a smoke when you get off shift. good luck