Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBirdsBlazing, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hey guys,
    So...its raining, Im on holidays, and Im bored.
    I want to blaze, but i dont have a blaze buddy.
    I dont have a whole lot of friends in the first place, and very few of them smoke...at least none that live nearby.
    My best mate doesnt smoke hes straight edge as fuck.
    Anyways, how do you guys meet stoner buddies.
    I want to get really high with someone, listen to Nirvana and melt marshmallows in the fire under my tree house (treehouse, childish, yes, but awesome for blazing)
    I dont want to go up to someone that looks like a stoner and ask them if they smoke...
    You guys got any advice?

Thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Also i used to just smoke bymyself but its just not fun anymore.

Happy Blazing [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. location? lol. that helps :p

3. Queensland haha

4. Ahh, Yeah WA'ian here.

Its the effin' years of propaganda hence why more people aren't open about it. I've found so many people I know are closet stoners..

Anywho, Got skype? lol I got a mate in 'murica I bong on with, We could do the same and compare how fucked aussie is? ;) lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahah sounds mad, nah i dont have skype, i could get it though ahaha

6. :p yeah its cool, haha. If your keen just PM me.

7. Hey lonely stoner,

I need a friend too! But my life is so busy that I don't stop to think about it. We don't just want a friend but someone who gets us, has common interests and we connect with. Hard to find. They say if you have 3 people at your funeral that we're good friends you are good! Interesting, good friends are hard to come by. But, get out there a little bit. Things you are interested in. You sound a little depressed (not judging. I deal with that too...that's why I smoke & microdose...cool stuff. Look it up. But, be your own best friend by taking care of yourself. Choose friends who are givers. What state do you live in?

Thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Also i used to just smoke bymyself but its just not fun anymore.

Happy Blazing [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Hi

8. Hey

Happy Blazing [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Hi[/QUOTE]

9. Man, go... go and find a friend to smoke with.

Chances are you'll be like... man... this shit is whack...

Then smoking by yourself with be as exciting as ever.

I am an avid loner toker.

10. I'm not quite sure about Aussie culture. But here in the States, you can find a pretty girl on a college campus and she will most likely smoke....