Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerLevi, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #1 StonerLevi, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    Over the summer all of my friends that i smoked weed with moved. So ever since then i have been bored cause im smoking alone and every one else that smokes bud at my school lives like 20 miles away and i don't have a car. I have tried meeting new people but my school is very white and preppy so the jsut judge me. Only smoking at night watching netflix and getting on the internet alone kinda gets old, does anyone have any advice on what i should do?
    p.s. I kinda feel like the song day n night by kid cudi describes my life

2. #2 TokingDaily420, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    I love being a loner for a few days consecutively. I like digging into my mind and thoughts on those nights I smoke my bowls under that moon. I like digging up repressed memories and trip out on how fucked up they may be, or how much I try to forget about them. Every time that happens I stand up and walk away from that sesh feeling a burden lifted off my conscious.

3. There's so many preppy kids I know that smoke. I'm sure if you seriously look around, you'll find someone that you can chill with. If none smoke, then I would say to find a cool person to be your friend and show them the light.All in all, sorry you're having such a hard time, man. I understand.

4. [quote name="StonerLevi" post="19111046" timestamp="1386307534"]Over the summer all of my friends that i smoked weed with moved. So ever since then i have been bored cause im smoking alone and every one else that smokes bud at my school lives like 20 miles away and i don't have a car. I have tried meeting new people but my school is very white and preppy so the jsut judge me. Only smoking at night watching netflix and getting on the internet alone kinda gets old, does anyone have any advice on what i should do?p.s. I kinda feel like the song day n night by kid cudi describes my life[/quote]Sucks man. Maybe try spotting out all the stoners around your area and talking to them? I'm sure you could meet a few people like that.

5. I bet there's a girl in your class that would much rather be smoking a joint with you than dealing with her parents. Find your stoner girl. She's out there. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Use this time to 'know' yourself more, people these days always have to feel like they have to be around somebody, yeah smoking with your boys is hella fun, I do it least once a week, mostly 2-3. But I enjoy my alone time (wish my girl would understand this -.- ) it's YOUR time to do what YOU want to do. Just kick back think about some cool shit, I find having my so called 'man time' I can reflect on myself, it's helped me deal with my emotions 100x better, I  no longer sweat the big stuff in life, I can't remember the last time I was remotely stressed learning this (2-3 years ago! :eek: )

But anyways, use this time wisely 

7. I wish I had something that I was able to do by myself and feel enthusiastic about it.

8. Listen to music while smoking weed and zone out and let your mind wander...

9. [quote name="TokingDaily420" post="19111112" timestamp="1386308104"]I love being a loner for a few days consecutively. I like digging into my mind and thoughts on those nights I smoke my bowls under that moon. I like digging up repressed memories and trip out on how fucked up they may be, or how much I try to forget about them. Every time that happens I stand up and walk away from that sesh feeling a burden lifted off my conscious.[/quote]Why do you look at it as a burden lifted off your conscious?

10. [quote name="StonerLevi" post="19111046" timestamp="1386307534"]Over the summer all of my friends that i smoked weed with moved. So ever since then i have been bored cause im smoking alone and every one else that smokes bud at my school lives like 20 miles away and i don't have a car. I have tried meeting new people but my school is very white and preppy so the jsut judge me. Only smoking at night watching netflix and getting on the internet alone kinda gets old, does anyone have any advice on what i should do?p.s. I kinda feel like the song day n night by kid cudi describes my life[/quote]Do you live in Houston?

11. Any way don't worry. I'm loner smoker too. ): I just toke many weed as I can and hope I can get higher than space to a point where my imagention of hot girls is an reality?Lol jk. I just need a new sets of balls to talk to hot ladies ): but nearest hot girls lives about 30 miles away ):It's like a curse

12. I know how you feel. Yeah, smoking alone is great and has it's perks, but it quickly gets old and dull, and you crave smoking with buddies soooo much. But you have none, so every night is just smokin a clip and facing thoughts, and sometimes those thoughts are scary

13. [quote name="Jaystrees" post="19116613" timestamp="1386393091"]I know how you feel. Yeah, smoking alone is great and has it's perks, but it quickly gets old and dull, and you crave smoking with buddies soooo much. But you have none, so every night is just smokin a clip and facing thoughts, and sometimes those thoughts are scary[/quote]I dreamed within dreamed. Then my mind got high within higher highs. Get it? No? You've never been alone as I have been, while toking up for the highs.....

14. #14 Delightfully High, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    That's what GC is for friend! Get high ,make some friends ,get a webcam ,and have an online smoke session with another blade or bladie :ey:  (I think GC needs something like a webcam section)!

aha i guess not, the main reason i hate smoking alone is because i constantly end up judging myself. like i pick all my flaws out and make them seem 100x worse than they actually are. when im with people, that doesnt happen. i usually catch myself now, tho, before i can even start to think about myself

16. [quote name="Jaystrees" post="19116690" timestamp="1386393930"]aha i guess not, the main reason i hate smoking alone is because i constantly end up judging myself. like i pick all my flaws out and make them seem 100x worse than they actually are. when im with people, that doesnt happen. i usually catch myself now, tho, before i can even start to think about myself[/quote]Seems your username says it all. You just stressed bro, don't smoke alone or you just scare yourself back with all those stress man.

17. Dude start chilling with your dealer.

18. [quote name="Grnbean" post="19116755" timestamp="1386394762"]Dude start chilling with your dealer.[/quote]He got a job. ): I think we gotta take a break cus I think I tried bang his GF. /: But whatever ill hit him up when my weed stash is out.

19. I use it to dig into my spiritual mind, which I guess is mostly what ppl here call their thoughts or emotions..only I try to push the limit of how much I can understand about my life at this moment. and if I feel lonely or anxious, for example, I look closer at the feeling and realise it's not really negative. I remember all I have to be thankful for. it's not too different from what I do alone sober, but more vivid. Self awareness is always the goal and being high alone is a great opportunity to get it.

20. #20 TokingDaily420, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Because I keep alot to myself, bottle up alot of emotions and bad memories. Not even just bad memories, anything really. These memories and emotions tend to resurface when im having those solo sessions.

Understanding why you feel a certain way, and processing your memories, negative or not feels alot better than stuffing it all in the back of your head to forget about it.

So when im smoking I zone out alot, when I zone out im subconsciously thinking about life, issues around the world and all that. Ill literally sit in my chair in the mornings, and wrap my mind around why I did this, or why this happened and such. An hour will go by , then ill snap out of it and realize I have a bowl packed!

Idk. Maybe this came from self medicating with weed? Also, ive never felt comfortable talking to therapists or psychologists, so this may be why Im so into digging into my own brain.

I feel "a burden lifted" because I realize that I dont need a therapist or psychologist, all you need is an open mind and to be completely honest with yourself.