Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by van richten, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Been on a t-break for a drug test, first one ever so I've been reminiscing on all my past smoking memories. 75% of the time I'm the lonely stoner just chillin outside at night. High school summer nights were the best, sneakin outside and chillin on my lawn chair tokin a bowl and lookin at the sky, listening to the night time ambiance. Shit man, nothin beats it. Lonely stoner for lifee

2. Lonely stoner couples is where it is at...

3. no one likes replying to things apprently

4. Your highschool days did you get excited from the chance of getting caught? I fear getting caught now a days...I enjoy the company of a few friends but too many crazy stoners can be a bad thing.

5. Looking back on it yeah I guess it was pretty exciting having the thought of being caught. I've been caught before, but never at night :p. I still live at home cause I'm in college so I still gotta sneak out if I wanna burn at night. If I ever got caught it would still suck cause my parents still aren't totally accepting of it. I have a strong mindset and know what I'm doing with my life so it doesn't really matter what they think of me either way. Joe Rogan is a great mentor lol.

6. nobody usually answer a thread that doesnt have a question

7. Insert here :

Cool story bro meme

8. [Trying not to be a dick]

Mentors are usually aware of their men-tees and meet with them regularly...

[/Trying not to be a dick]

9. rogan!

10. I think I'm due for a t-break, but I just can't manage that right now :smoking:. You remind me, of me :poke:. Just go outside sit on an adirondack chair, oh so comfy, night sky, cool weather and spark up a jay :smoking::smoking:

11. Yeah, doing it by yourself is the best. Don't have to worry about other people around you, you can just chill and spend the whole day with your thoughts, I love it.

12. I'm the same way, very rarely will I smoke with people. I love smoking by myself because then I can just do whatever I want. I can choose to chill out at my house, or I can choose to call a cab and just go on an adventure, never have to put up with bullshit from other people, never have to worry about being responsible for others, its great. There's only really one person I enjoy smoking with and I'm about to smoke with him today, but other then that I dont really enjoy smoking with other people.

Who knows? maybe I should just get some new stoner friends, but it seems like everyone I've smoked with always ends up fiending for weed and its depressing because I dont understand it at all.

I could type pages and pages and pages about what I'm trying to say, but I'd rather keep it short and say I prefer smoking by myself for a multitude of reasons. And even so, I've started getting into the cannabis youtube community and I've been smoking with trendy nay and mjm on their hangouts and it's like im right there smoking with them, even though im using a webcam, but fuck, you cant beat it. Good times.

13. Fuckin right with the adirondack chair! My little bro made a 2 seater with footrests in shop class his jr year and we're going to be roomies once the process of buying my dad's house goes through...already have chair out on the screen porch and can't wait for him to graduate and smoke for his first time with me! I've only been waiting for about 5 years.

14. I feel ya man, no one likes schemers and leeches. Definitely can relate :wave:

15. i feel u dog; i love smoking alone at night outside. such a calming, relaxing experience

16. whenever ive smoked with other people they've always been really arrogant loud types who never shut up and always boast about how 'stoned' they are, then leave the roach soaking wet. that's why I smoke alone

17. Just gotta find the right people:p I found a cool couple of dudes to burn with over the past few months. They never chief and are really generous about the hits they take. Sometimes I even roast the bong for em to give em a big hit because of this haha. I'm usually the one throwin down bud and they throw five, if they don't have money I can always trust they'll pay me back one way or another. We smoke in his basement and chill on the couch watchin t.v or listen to some classic rock. This is maybe like once or twice a week other than that I'm usually on my own, hence 75% lonely stoner in OP lol

word, man :smoking:

18. I'm with ya. Somethings will never change, change.

19. i see you have a little nostalgia as well from high school. You can just see yourself as lonely but the aspect of being able to be content with yourself and learning to not be dependent on others is what you should also focus on.

Burplekush

20. Some wisdom right there, man. Might write that one down ;)