Lonely Stoner Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thizzlam, Sep 4, 2010.

1. #1 thizzlam, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    So first off heres my story:

Ive been gone all summer and so now that im finally home i was looking forward to chilling with my friends before my senior year (im 18). So today I was supposed to chill with some kids who were all busy with sports and shit until noonish. So i call them up at like 1 and they go "o yeah were goin to get lunch" which is fine by me cause ive already eaten, but an invite would have been nice you know? they tell me they'll call back in like an hour and a half. So after three hours go by I decide to text them asking if were still gonna chill. They then tell me they went to go watch a soccer game. This kinda pisses me off because they definetly could have invited me to this if they actually wanted to chill, but he assures me that when its done they'll hit me up to see that new clooney movie.

A few hours later I call one of the kids up and he says "O yeah dude sorry were thinking about having a small party, we'll call you when we figure shit out". I just say "oh word" I'm not very confrontational and get pretty self conscious in situations like these. I always think I'm at fault or some shit. But, by this point I'm very pissed off. I've wasted a whole day playing fucking telephone tag and getting ditched. I told my mom I didnt want to go see a movie because I'd probably be doing something with 'The Guys' but when she comes home and sees me still here I'll just feel kinda pathetic. I'd hope that it they didnt want to chill they would have the courtesy of telling me because its embarassing for me to keep calling them.

And the worst part is I dont have any bud so I cant spark up and watch some T.V.

Lol, please dont think I'm a whiny bitch but it honestly helps just to type this shit out. If anyone else out there is feeling down and shit cause people bailed, post up because other people out there are goin through the same shit.

2. ive had these kinds of situations happen. i gave up, i have some friends, none of which i chill with on the regular basis. shit i hardly keep tabs on them, every so often ill hit them up and see if they want to chill.

im really getting bored with this whole loner thing but, it gives me time to think of the world, life, abstract philosophy and time to find myself.

most people are not ready for how deep i think about things, thus i keep to myself and allow a few rare seeds to have a glimpse into my mind. i just cant get with the times with all these kids having hobbies that include "chilling, talking on the phone and facebook".

i do that shit better home alone, i dont need to be with people to sit on my ass and watch tv.

3. I prefer smoking alone actually. Sure i like blazing it up with my friends but my lonely night tokes are the bomb.

4. dont be so self concious dude. i was like that for awhile and i was kind of depressed without even knowing it. i know its tough but be a little more confrontational and up front with friends and you'll feel a lot better.

@ canada x 420: i agree 100%

5. I used to have "friends" like that.

I no longer see them. The friends I have now are the best in the world. Trust me dude, keeping those assholes around isn't worth it.

6. i have friends like that.

One time we were going to a party at his other house on Cape Cod. So i was like "what time are you leaving, ill leave at the same time" he says 4 so i start driving at 4.

i get there (his house is 1.5hrs away btw) and call him. He still hadnt even left yet.

i had to sit in my car for 1.5hrs waiting for him. and thats not the first time hes done something like this.

shit sucks, man.

7. Yo man, it's tough finding real friends. Only had a couple in my life. One of them drifted away from me and the other one turned into a douche. Of course I chill with a bunch of people, but friends? man when you get one, keep that ***** close (no homo).
    Anyway, shit like this happens to everyone, obviously they're just dicks dude..Next time be like what the fucks going down...

8. yea man I've been in a situation for awhile where I am far away from anyone I know, been working to much to bother anyway.. I mean, I chill with my dealers a lot but I don't consider them friends really like they do me..

decided to get my ass into uvm, I'm sure there's people

9. My best friend goes there. "Collin Manglass". Find that kid and blaze with him. Then say you know "Stephen Proulx". haha, he would be like whaaaaaat the fuck, you know my boy!

10. lol why would you give people your full name over the internet bro? your forsure gonna get raped now

11. fosho forsure??

12. You're gonna get raped now too Gerald, I'm on my way to southern cali as we type.

13. Im not gonna lie I don't have any close friends anymore, I mean I have friends but not friends that I chill with on a regular basis. The truth is I was the one who parted ways with them. One day I realized that they weren't the type of people I wanted to socialize with anymore. I have a totally opposite personality from there's and it just opened my mined and I just stopped talking to them. I felt like I was the only one in the group of friends that always tried to be respectful. They were always being disrespectful to each other, talking behind each others backs, fighting, disrespecting other people & in my mind I was like "Dame WTF kind of friendship is this? how the hell do you socialize with each other and then talk about each other behind backs? Why are they like this with other people." I just left the group and went my separate ways and I think its for the better they were just to negative and that has never been me.

14. all i can say is dont see that movie, its absolutely terrible

probably the worst movie ive ever seen in theatres

15. There are too many people who are just assholes. I mean I have friends but not many. I usually hang with aquantances

16. :C this is sad. i totally get what you mean, like i honestly don't have a clue whether they hate me or not. my "friends" don't even acknowledge me anymore, it must have been the two months of summer without seeing them that finally did it. i tried inviting them to chill over the summer but always just got excuses. these are people i have been best friends with (when i say that i mean most of us were really really close until like 6 months ago) for anywhere from 3 to 10 years, dropping me just like that. apparently it was partly because i started becoming depressed and therefore was no fun to hang around with, but - SURPRISE! - having no friends simply made me MORE awkward and unpleasant to spend time with!! who would've thought?
    sorry to hijack your thread like this and also for having terrible grammar at the moment, it's just something that's been really bothering me lately and i wanted to let some others know that they're not alone. i love you guys! <3
    edit: also, fuck how i always start pages. it makes me feel uncomfortable

17. Also man if they dont exept you for who you are or they are just dicks than fuck them. Seriously there are a lot of people in the world and making friends isn't hard if you try. Also just dont give a fuck what anybody thinks about you like I said if they cant accept you for who you are than they are not worth your time. Im with my good friend devon right now and he also agrees haha if it matters

18. Fuck those guys. I've been smoking alone for so long since my stoner buddy went far far away. Smoking alone isn't bad. Lonely stoners unite lol.

19. Most of us have been in that situation, some more often than others. You should work on making friends who will actually chill with you when they say they're going to.

20. Pretty much the same here.

That sucks OP, I know how it is.