Loneliness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by freshly_doped, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Idek what to do anymore. After me and my last gf broke up 2 years ago, life has been pretty rough. Its like there is nobody in this world for me. Idk if it's me or what. No girl seems to want me. I mean there are the girls I fuck but there all hoes. I'm tired of that. I just want a relationship where it's me and her against the world. But I guess that's to much to ask for. I am very lonely. All I do really is smoke to where idgaf anymore.

Stonerrr

2. First of all dude if you spread this negative idgaf lonely vibe chicks can sense it quick and its unattractive. you might think that being single is like being in hell but it can actually be a blessing. Find new hobbies and become a more interesting man and women will start to come into your life. You can't force things cus your desperate because that's when you pick up hoes that are no good for you. Be patient bro and remember it all starts with a conversation.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. call girl or prostitute..... get laid.

Did you actually read what he said?  Sorry OP i have no advice, except to take your time.

5. First off imma start by saying you will find someone bro trust me. Good things are worth waiting for. Before I got in a relationship with my girl I thought it may b difficult to find a GOOD woman.

I say that because it seems women of are generation look for money, or ways that u benefit them

6. You get used to it.

7. Didn't mean to post yet. But also being a doormat. Not all women though bt a good bit of them. But Dont rush finding a relationship u will know wen u have a good connection with a women.And also have you ever thought stop going for how's that will fuck you quick just because u got a bottle. And sometimes Dont rush the sex on the women u meet try to make a honest women out of them

8. If you want to meet someone decent, you have to look the part yourself - even if you don't feel the part.
    Make sure you're neat in appearance, and brush your teeth, blah, blah, blah.
    They say when you cry, you cry all alone.
    But when you laugh, everyone wants to laugh with you. (Hopefully not at you).

9. Maybe if you stopped smoking to the point of not giving a fuk you'd be more outgoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I felt the same but than bam and old friend texted me and now were dating. Pretty much one of the best relationships I've ever had.