Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

London :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by geekcroft, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sat in London for the week regretting leaving my stash at home :/ Anyone got any tips for picking up and not getting ripped off or ending up with Green Tea Bags?

Understand if you want to PM instead of reply, especially if you are in London yourself ;)

2. Rasta's.

Nah but I'd suggest finding the nearest university campus and asking around.

3. Lol I now have visions of me wandering around London looking for a Rasta or two ;)

Won't campuses be empty, afaik universities are still on Summer Half Term.

Looks like a dry week then, don't fancy the usual Club trawl, not trusting enough tobuy from a stranger without recommendation :(

4. YO, im in London. "I may be able to help you".

This forum cant be used as hookups.
    + Its a good hotspot for the police.

Dont PM me, as my PM dont work.

Whats your skype, or form of contact for "friendly discussion."

5. inb4inb4bud'sban.

6. Also in, waiting for the ban hammer to thrust its mighty hand

7. Asking for hookups doesn't fly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.