Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

London underground

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexryan1, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Want to bring like an 8th up to london in a couple weeks but will i be okay bringing it through st pancras and other small tube stations? been there a couple of times and never really seen any dogs but has anyone here had any experiences? cheers 

2. I use the trains everyday.

I usually see alot of CID on the trains.

You mainly see sniffer dogs at teh stations, especially one like kings cross.

3. hmmm maybe its not a good idea then

4. my mate got caught down here getting off a train onto a bus, no idea how.. he had 2 oz on him..  :wave:  :cry:

5. thats peak might just have to try and cop some when im down there

6. Put it in a tupperware or other sealed container and you'll be fine mate - 1000's of people walking through - you're just another one.

7. Just make sure it's sealed

8. Mason Jars are your friend!!

[​IMG]