London to Hull

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sammygfx, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. Been smoking for a few years now and a friend directed me here. Looked around for a while but decided to actually sign up today. I'm from London (well Kent really) but moved up to Hull recently for university and decided to stay and work because I love this place ha!
    :hello:

2. Hello there
    Where do ya work? What is your location of residence? How much do you grow? Do you sell or just smoke? Who do you know that sells in very large quantity? Are you involved in any illegal drug smuggling?

3. WTF ?!

HEy man, i used to live up near Hull, but i moved down to the isle of wight :cool: you like it up there ? i fucking hated it, but each to their own i suppose. Also i knew somebody who went to hull uni to do engineering or something i think, what you studying ? oh and welcome to GC :wave:

4. Welcome to GC bro, i'm from manchester myself, been hull a few times.. nice place
    keep tokin <3

5. Hey buddy, ahh i can understand why people don't like hull haha. It's a bit of an odd place but it is quite a laugh. There's something about it, things that you would never see anywhere else, yet its almost acceptable in hull. A taxi driver once said to me, "hullcry2times - you cry when you get here, and you cry when you leave". Whats the isle of wight like anyway? I was studying German last year, but now I'm gonna start studying business and IT, and i might carry on the german. What you doing now? Thanks for welcoming me :) :wave:

6. Hey man, cheers. Manchester is pretty wicked! I'll be tokin. You make sure to keep it up too ;) :smoke:

7. When i was living near Hull i was kinda young aswell, so that might be it. The isle of wight is a small, slow pace place, although you get to know the island really well once you've been ehre for a while, i like it :) im doing a music technology course at the moment, its good :)