Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

London Riots

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeekendTokerr, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear England,
    Now who's the country full of convicts?

,Yours Truly Australia.

2. Was this supposed to be a joke? Or just a stupid immature post?

3. Yours...
    More people get robbed/killed in America everyday than the uk even with riots...

4. #4 WeekendTokerr, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I would have to say a bit of both I just think it's ironic that Australia cops shit for being a convict country from England and now look at them

5. Typical England, dragging the US to fight their battles. We will not fight with the author of the post which was clearly stated as AUSTRALIA!

6. Dear australia your government suck.

And they illegalized a flower because it contained traces of DMT, who's country's full of convicts.

Yours :rolleyes:

7. #7 WeekendTokerr, Aug 12, 2011
    Dear America I'm loving your econymy

8. #8 Cfitch, Aug 12, 2011
    I read the beginning and couldn't be fucked with the rest.

Sorry if I offended you but when I see a ignorant person I instantly think it's an American.

9. I'm not from fucking America man :rolleyes: I'm from the UK and if you want to say bad things about the US government go ahead i'm not stopping you. I agree :D

10. So by posting that on a site where the majority of people are Americans do you really think that wont offend people ?

11. #11 Cfitch, Aug 12, 2011
    My opinion. If that offends you or any one else feel free to call me out on it I'll respectfully debate with you.

12. More to the point.

How long till you think these riots come to america?

with an unemployment rate of 22%

How do you think those people will take when there unemployment runs out, or those food stamps stop coming?

13. #13 Verdurous, Aug 12, 2011
    22% where?!?

14. If your really interested I can give you some good information to read.

The official number that are presented to america are severely inaccurate and exclude millions of people

15. #15 Verdurous, Aug 12, 2011
    Oh. :rolleyes: lol Going to count the infants now are we?

16. I cant really tell if your joking or not.

But what I can almost guarantee is that you dont have the interest or the attention span to read this.

"David DeGraw" - Analysis of Financial Terrorism in America -- Over 1 Million Deaths Annually, 62 Million People With Zero Net Worth, As the Economic Elite Make Off With $46 Trillion - Economic News > - Progressive Radio Network

Simple fact, your not counted on unemployment untill you've had no work for 52 weeks.

Which means if your apart of the millions of people suffering from something equally disabling, UNDEREMPLOYMENT, you are not counted.

The problem is, if its not the official statement, your more than likely to not care about reading something like this.

For the most part, people still believe the american government functions to serve the people and the peoples needs.

And even for those of you that understand that this is not so.

You probably wont care or hold any value to this information I present to you.

So no, we are not counting infants.

Do yourself a favor and read a little bit.

17. #18 Verdurous, Aug 12, 2011
    Don't insult my attention span.

18. Dear terribly uneducated troll, the worlds economy rests on the U.S.'s shoulders in case you hadn't notice. An economic downturn in the U.S. means a lot of other countries will probably do an economic faceplant. Especially with the billions of dollars in foreign aid the U.S. hands out in a year.

Riots are starting in the U.S. as well...soon complete civil unrest.

19. #20 Verdurous, Aug 12, 2011
    Sources for news of these riots you speak of?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.