Lolz

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Well idk if this shit should be in general or RLS but here I go. Have any of you ever sent the wrong text to someone before? Perhaps you were telling someone something about a person and you just happen to send that text to that person you were talking about. Awkward as hell, right? Trying to play it off and shit. Well what happens when you send a naked picture to another person, by mistake? How do you get yourself out of that? Before you go "OOOH WHAT DID YOU DO?", no, I am not talking about me. But I may have received the worlds most awkward text message today haha. Basically my day starts off with me getting ready class and as soon as I get there I get a picture text from my friend saying "Look at my wall!" and under it I see...yeah...you guessed it...

--

a picture of her pussy, in the flesh, just...staring at me. I stare back. It stares back more. I snap out of it and go "uhhh, what wall? All I see is a pussy?" and she goes "fail!!! My phone is retarded and sends pictures of things that aren't even in it" blah blah blah. Obviously, this is a lie lol I've seen her nude before....not her pussy but nude and well...now I have seen her completely naked o_0

No I am not posting pictures! Freaking pervs lol. But post stories :p I feel so bad for her, she must have turned all shades of red. Have you ever been in her situation? Or have you been sent nudies by mistake? What do you do? I played it off and was like "oh yeah my phone is retarded too" >.> but come on lol

2. text me the picture "accidentally"

3. I once texted my dad "shit dude i still have your grinder". Good times.

4. That's where I stopped reading.

5. Did he reply?

6. [quote name='"Royksopp"']
    Did he reply? [/quote]

He was in the other room lol. He just asked me what a grinder was and walked of laughing.

7. Man I have done that shit many times where I am trying to spit game to this one girl and the girl I totally stopped talking to gets the txt..... The fuck man I hate that crap lol.

8. I texted my girlfriend a pic of the qp that I had just picked up.

It was meant for a friend I was about to see for the first time in like 2 years, he was coming back home and we had planned an entire day of high adventures.

it was a pretty clear picture and the text said

" (dealers name) hooked me up big time! it might be gone before u get here!"

We had a huge fight over it and the cigarrettes vs weed thing helped me get out of the dog house, my friend and I still had an awesome day in downtown atlanta!

everything went better than expected.

9. like 4 years ago when me and my wife had just started dating, i was at her house and my friend started texting me asking if i wanted to go toke with him(my wife's always been anti-weed) so im like "yeah dude cant wait to blaze so i can ease my mind i just gotta find a way to get out of here" and i realized i sent it to my wife so im like HOLY SHIT!!! :eek:
    She was just coming out of the bathroom so I ran and said "shit give me your phone quick im trying to set up a surprise for you and i sent you a text i wasnt supposed to!!!" at first she was hesitant but then I just snatched that shit and deleted the text.. damn the relief i felt was crazy..
    it's crazy now that i think about it because she probably wouldnt be my wife right now if she had read that text lol it's amazing how little things like that can completely affect your whole future..

lol..

10. If I ever got an awkward text like that I would probably not respond and when they text me to try to cover their tracks I would be like "what picture?" so that the awkwardness is just avoided lol. Makes it look like it never went through at all...

11. Once texted my dad asking if he could find me a quad... And he's a cop.

12. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']Once texted my dad asking if he could find me a quad... And he's a cop.[/quote]

Aha, what happened?

13. royk...i read thru your post and thought "female ggrass".....:D

14. my phone randomly calls people and i hate it. was chilling with some bros, talking about doing drugs and what not. my phone called my mom. i realize this 5 mins later and hang up. she calls me back and says "you really need to stop doing that." and lol'd at me.

15. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Aha, what happened?[/quote]

When I got home he kicked the shit out of me, and told me I'd never amount to anything in life... Said he'd find me dead behind a crack-house covered in cum because sucking dick would be the only way I was going to feed my addiction.

Oh yeah, that was also a sly reference to my sexuality too.

My dad's so nice.

16. #17 BA, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    lmao I have a few good ones

When I was like 16 I was chillin with a bunch of people, including my gf at the time. She was being a bitch for no reason so I texted my buddy saying, "Hey why is A being such a bitch?"

but I sent it to "A"

:laughing:

Couple years back I accidentally texted my Dad "Hey you got any (unmentionable)"

He was like WTF but I played it off as a joke and he never said anything..

edit: Not a text, but I called my Mom and Grandma during a blackout once my freshmen year. My mom knew I was shitfaced but my grandma thought it was the sweetest thing ever hahahaha

17. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

When I got home he kicked the shit out of me, and told me I'd never amount to anything in life... Said he'd find me dead behind a crack-house covered in cum because sucking dick would be the only way I was going to feed my addiction.

Oh yeah, that was also a sly reference to my sexuality too.

My dad's so nice.[/quote]

Either he has a vivid imagination, or he's talking through past experiences. What a douche, seriously. I'm sorry you have to put up with shit like that. If he was my dad, I'd probably grab the bat and regret it when the cops show up.

18. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Either he has a vivid imagination, or he's talking through past experiences. What a douche, seriously. I'm sorry you have to put up with shit like that. If he was my dad, I'd probably grab the bat and regret it when the cops show up.[/quote]

I've gotten over it. Just got a fucked up family, that's all. I could tell you some stories... But everyone could write a book on their life. Who am I to wallow in self-pity? There are so many people out there that are worse off than me, and it just seems silly to think that I have the worst life.

19. Sitting in the living room with a friend and my dad, waiting for him to go to bed so we could go out on the balcony and blaze (he always said not to do it on the balcony, but it was a good place to do it because there was a tree blocking the view of our apartment).

Tried texting my friend "dude my dad isnt gonna go anywhere lets just take his car and go blaze somewhere else." Ended up sending that to my dad. Before I could get his phone to delete the message he was yelling at me in Hebrew and dragging me to my bedroom by my shirt. He said "if I even hear this door open tonight, your butt (yeah, he didn't curse) is gonna be so sore you can't walk tomorrow! If you have to take a piss, do it out the window!" I tried explaining to him how "your butt is going to be so sore you can't walk tomorrow" might come across wrong, but he just shook his finger at me.

He went back out to the living room and told my friend to get out, but first gave him a cake to take home to his mom :laughing:

Later that night my sister opened my bedroom door all loud, because she had heard all of this go down, and then ran. My butt was indeed so sore I couldn't walk the next morning :laughing: