Lollipopping?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by MajorToker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Do the exhale bags make a difference at all? I was considering using them.

2. Save your money on those silly "Exhale" CO2 bags.

Useless.

J

3. No. It's just another gimmick to take kids $$$ at the Hydro Store.

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. They had me hooked , Thanks

5. Fresh air is free and works great!

You would need either tanks with a distribution system, a CO2 PPM meter and a closed room to see any benefits - all of which I've done in the past and didn't see enough benefit to continue.

I gave my setup away to a buddy who used it for a few months and then in turn gave it away as well...

J

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll be honest about the bags I don't know but I know guys that have used meters and said that it was Reading 1500 ppm i'm sure if you do exactly what you're supposed to do with the bag they're not selling something that doesn't have some sort of decent CO2 rating coming off or they would be sued for fraud it would be hard not to get caught. I think the issue may arise when somebody doesn't have the flow of air correctly or a sealed Grow tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I also heard you can make your own in most cases I don't think anything like this or whatever would work you would have to have a small 4 x 4 or smaller. Then I have to be placed correctly over the plants in under the light and then make sure the tent is sealed up then have a fan on the bottom blowing Seo to back up to the leaves with no heavy major HVAC sucking out. Obviously It can be a problem regarding heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Just out of curiosity - what is the cost on these bags?

J

9. Yeah I bet they will be of no help with ventilation system running