Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lollipopping query

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IC3M4L3, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 IC3M4L3, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    SO, ive got 3 x clone only phycosis in the mix with others for this grow,, i thought id lolli them, i havent done it before, seemd kinda sacriligious, but i am not keeping clones wer i am located NO way, NO how.

theyve been in veg a few weeks but i left them for 4 days at the start forgetting i had put them in the room, no inlet,no extraction turned on,, kinda fried em but they recovered very well.

So proberly a few weeks in veg, i am keeping them at a good distance from the light as i have 3x PE and 1x mango bought as seed, im trying to keep the rest away from the light so the beans can catch up and by flower they will all be at the same stage, (theortically seems ok--ish).

anyways back to my question now ive explained sum things,
    the physco are in the 11 litre wilma pots so i went ahead today and stripped the bottom half of branches maybe up to 3-5th's gone, to lollipop them, but now they look stretched obviously since 3/5 have been removed
    Can i replant them up to the first set of leaves/branches? i was thinking roots would grow out of wer i have cut so should be good?

i cannot find a clear answer for this so any advice would be helpfull, they have plenty of time to recover as the seed strains i planted are on 6 leaves,so they will be a few weeks on veg before i flip anyhow, so at the worst i can flip them anytime, be effectively 12-12 from seed.

anyways, my question is this as i cant seem to find a answer

2. There is a whole section of the forum on growing called "marijuana cultivation." Check it out, you'll get better answers there.

3. i just cant seem to find ANYWARE a answer for my specific question,, sureley sum1 has asked it b4?