Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lollipopping beginning of flower?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GrowTheCheese, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Hi guys, the underneath of my plant has gotten rather bushy, I did lollipop a lot a week before I switched to 12/12 my girls were bare! Now that I'm in day 15 of flower the under of my canopy has become really shaded and I know from previous grows that it will be all popcorn buds which haven't developed and there will be no use. Is there any proven way that I could go ahead a trim some lower branches that aren't reaching the light which will increase yield and also make better airflow? Have any of you guys tried this? I've never tried it in flower before. Anything appreciated thanks.