Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lollipop Taste Issue/Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BeadsandFlowers, Dec 21, 2012.

1. So a friend gave me a lollipop, and they're pretty potent, I saw one of our friends try one, but the taste is really hard for me to get down. Any way I can dissolve it into a diet coke or something and have it that way? Don't want to waste potent medicine.

2. Just smash it into pieces and chew it quick

3. Yeah, that's still pretty gross.

4. Don't be a bitch.

5. Dissolve it in alcohol and get extra fuck up?

6. Smash and dissolve into liquid

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

7. for real. it's a little lollipop. just eat it.

8. [quote name='"Purple Dream"']

for real. it's a little lollipop. just eat it.[/quote]

What if it's one of these lollipops??

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

Attached Files:

9. That would be pretty hard of it was one of those lollipops maybe you should buy one normal lollipop and then use both of them right after you put the medicine one in your mouth put the other one in your mouth too so it will taste g

10. I'll lick your lollipop

11. stop being a slut.
    also, smoking 515. i wish i had an edible lollipop that big. be dank. hahah.

12. break it into really small pieces and mix it in with some sort of food you like or like if you got a candy bowl mix it with that and then just eat all the candy at once should mask the flavor for the most part im sure you will still taste it a bit but honestly ganja food tastes pretty bad quite often you just gotta muscle through

just dont try to smoke it

13. [quote name='"Purple Dream"']

stop being a slut.
    also, smoking 515. i wish i had an edible lollipop that big. be dank. hahah.[/quote]

It was a joke, go whack off virgin.

14. #15 Purple Dream, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    lol. my girlfriend who i live, and am sitting by right now has never gave me sex before.

sorry i just assumed you were a fat slut by you acting like a slut, having a slutty profile picture(obviously), and having a username called blowingtesticles, which is a slutty username for sure.

this is a good idea. i'd put the pieces in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

15. [quote name='"Purple Dream"']

lol. my girlfriend who i live, and am sitting by right now has never gave me sex before.

sorry i just assumed you were a fat slut by you acting like a slut, having a slutty profile picture(obviously), and having a username called blowingtesticles, which is a slutty username for sure.

this is a good idea. i'd put the pieces in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.[/quote]

What jokes I make on the Internet has nothing to do with my real life. And " a fat slut" good one, I'm 5 foot 5 and weigh 115, I have c cup boobs and I can booty clap, go away now troll.

16. there ya go its probably still goin to taste kinda bad but just gotta choke it down with some water at that point

17. good for you. haha.
    but yeah, my guy friends would think the same thing about you.
    lol. yeah such a troll. just stating the way i feel. which i guess can be troll like.
    but it's just me stating an opinion. not being a troll.

i like washing my edibles down with a big cup of milk. mmm. :)

18. #19 Ingjr, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012

Pics? :hello:

19. [quote name='"BlowinTesticals"']

What jokes I make on the Internet has nothing to do with my real life. And " a fat slut" good one, I'm 5 foot 5 and weigh 115, I have c cup boobs and I can booty clap, go away now troll.[/quote]

Video of booty clapige or gtfo!