Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lollipop possible fail

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fighting_it, Jul 30, 2015.

1. I haven't tried them yet but I used Paula Deen's lollipop recipe using canna butter. It was going great til I stirred in the package of gelatin. Then it became a separation of what I thought it should look like and melted butter. I haven't tried one yet but can anyone give any advice or thoughts on this?

2. It's really hard to get the butter to mix with the sugar/water. What I do is whisp it vigorously with a wire whisp until the color is all consistant. Gotta be quick because it's cooling off. Otherwise you end up with a few candies that got all the good stuff, and a few that got none. There's only one way to tell which ones are which.

3. They sure were a pain to make but my mom (the one with cancer) wanted candy bc she has trouble getting the brownies down the hatch. I wanted to use a tincture but only had the butter from the dispensary. The recipe made 20 (1/2 stick butter with 1/4 oz herb). I was sure they flopped but the 11th one that was poured up packed a potent punch. I'm hoping the rest will be okay too. I'm sure she'll let me know. Thanks for the tips...making her second batch tomorrow so she'll be set for awhile. I'll pour them quicker this time.