Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Frank420, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Anyone else go to lollapalooza? I went my girlfriend gave me a 3-day pass for free! My favorite show was definetley the yeah yeah yeahs, got about 50 feet from the stage for that one and blazed the whole time. The snoop dogg concert was legendary, I rolled up a blunt for that one, blueberry diesel, og kush, and some purp all in a grape philly, phillies are not my first choice but Chicago seems to have a really shitty selection of blunt-use cigars. What were your favorite shows/ good experiences at lolla 2009?

2. a couple of my friends went. You hear about the kid who drink a bottle of piss? Apparently that got around to alot of people there.

There was a bottle of piss getting kicked around on the ground and he picked it up and chugged like half of it and everyone was completely disgusted. Everyone gtfo of their way in utter disgust and they ended up getting up to the very front row.

sounded like a good time.

3. HAHAHAH LMFAOOOOO, omg, no I didnt hear about that but I SWEAR I saw a bottle and pointed it out to my girlfriend, i was like that looks like straight up piss in that bottle, haha.