lollapalooza 2007

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by midwesttokin, Jun 13, 2007.

1. just curious to see if anyone else on here will be attending lollapalooza in Chicago august3-5. i'm going on the first day to see ben harper and slightly stoppid, its bonna be fun

2. I was thinking about going, but I don't have the $200 to drop.

I'm already paying $90 to see the Clapton Crossroads Tour, and I think I'm seeing George Thorogood, Blue Oyster Cult, Marshall Tucker Band, Chicago/America, John Mayer, O.A.R, Incubus, and 311 this summer....so I've got a full schedule.

I saw Slightly Stoopid a year ago or so, they played a really good concert. During the concert I looked to my right and made eye contact with some random guy hitting a joint. Needless to say he passed it right on over and we finished it together, then I packed a few bowls to match him.

3. yeah i'm excited to get ripped especially at ben harper

4. i'm goin' but fuck ben harper, i'm goin for the roots, tv on the radio, daft punk, iggy pop and some

5. Austin City Limits is where its at. however My Morning Jacket vs Modest Mouse at Lolla? that would be a bitch decision to choose..if you haven't heard My Morning Jacket get Okonokos, its a great live cd..

6. can u buy 1day tickets for lollapalooza or do u have to buy a 3day pass?

7. I'll be there man. It's gonna have a mighty big set of shoes to fill after two years of bonnaroo.

8. you can buy one day passes theyre somewhat exspensive but its worth it

9. you have no idea how bad i want to go to that. fucking PEARL JAM is headlining. i would do anything to go.
    goddamn it i really want to go

10. ^^^Try to see PJ at one of their own concerts. Best current live band IMO. I've seen them a bunch of times, and they're just not the same band at festivals.