Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LoL

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Jul 1, 2004.

1. lol

Attached Files:

2. all of it.

Attached Files:

3. man listen to the Kottonmouth Kings

4. very nice looking bud element

5. i cant believe this thread is still allive :) but whatever emm keep up the good work

6. every time i get a new stash i take a pic and post it on this thread, why waste precious bandwidth right?

7. You have some funky lookin weed. The second picture looks like a piece of some internal organ left in the sun.

Edit: 3rd pic, 2nd bud pic

8. haha that's awesome. I'm going to sing the the next time I roll.

9. haha, u hit that before me..i was thinkin..palm bell?

Hail Mary is about smokin?

10. "You have some funky lookin weed. The second picture looks like a piece of some internal organ left in the sun.

Edit: 3rd pic, 2nd bud pic"

That bud was insane bc bud, it was so full of crystal when i took a pic of it with my webcam thats what it turned out as, all that yellow is crystal. i have a hella good camera now so all my pics are better now

11. Wake and Bake...:)

Attached Files:

12. A milk jug! Thats geniuS

13. Last night i met my buddy ate like 12 oclock in the trails to pick up some bud. hahah the trails scare the shit outta me cuz there pitch black and there tons of indians. haha so i brought my camera, and i got a chance to take a pic of my buds pipe, its the one that he broke and i fixed, he bought the exact same one again. im high.....

14. definetly high i forgot to post a pic :)

Attached Files:

15. Easy Rider Soundtrack! Don't Bogart Me(or somthen like that, sorry cant remember, im stoned) by Fraternity of Man