The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, Mar 24, 2004.

1. first it was cc buds that l fell in love with ,then it was highawatha,just me ,stoney gurl and stoney jo,rumjilly Now as well as all these loverly girls l have more to fall in love with ..

the trouble with this posts is l know l,ve forgotten heaps of girls and guys that l miss .arh the life of a super mod .l wish everyone could stay for ever and life be like the island we dream offfffff

hugs rumjilly real tight.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. so what happened to critter 1 and 2? :p did i miss somthing? havent had comp time for so long

3. I agree critter..

I love RMJL and several others with all my heart.. These ladies are some of the best in the whole world...

Stonygurl, Stonie Jo, Highgirlie, and so many more..

4. What a sweet thing to read first thing in the morning!! MUSH!!
    I love you guys, too. I'll never forget you! It's so wierd to think of someone I've never met and worry about people who I've never laid eyes on. ;) Love you sweeties!!

5. well if thats what it takes to draw you gals outta the woodwork.....keep it up critterman :D....
    good to see you stonie

Grasscity Deals Near You