Lol

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jennybunny, Nov 12, 2012.

1. #1 jennybunny, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Only been alive for 1 month 1 week Never had roots grow this fast. Not looking to get bigger containers lol what would you guys do? * obv get bigger pot but its already 5 g lol

Attached Files:

2. #2 jennybunny, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    I also literally just transferred these 5 days ago from 1 g lol prob just tuck them back in right? Can't really do that or they break. I mean its not like root root bound they just kinda escaped lol I've had 5 foot monsters in 5g and this hasn't happened.

3. Not really a threat, plants are in 100 percent perfect health and going thru 2nd phase of lst and topping and getting ready to flower next week but I thought is share and see what everybody would do in this case. I have smart pots but they are for another grow and would love to just finish this without spending another dime.

For now I just tried my best to tuck them back up but some broke :( I had to sit down with them and explain to them that mommy loved them and would never hurt them :)

4. the pot size is definitly more than adequate. Id cut off those roots that grow out of it, that should promote root branching inside the pot.