Lol whut

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheCanadian, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I could get that setup above with those 2 pieces and get another worked ETR recycler for the same price as this 1 worked MS:

[​IMG]

To each their own, but I'd much rather have the above setup plus 3k cash in pocket than this guy right here.

2. my LHS got one of the blue ones from age and its like 6-8k. 

3. liquid chrome?  If so, do you know how many eggs they got in their most recent ship?  It's been 2 shipments to my lhs and they haven't gotten a single egg WTF.  (just trying to gauge how many of these they're making nowadays, seems only a few)

I read on the MS facebook that they are now not taking any new customers so pretty much the head shops that get MS now, they're going to be the only ones to get them until further notice.  There's only like 2 in the northeast US (primal and gotham)  thank god I live near one of them lol.

Though I think I have the MS I"m interested in, the klein and a medium egg, if I see a mini egg I might scoop it, but these prices are starting to get way too obscene. The ETRs I've been looking at have function and amazing color and art for half the price.  Heck I'd get the elbo X EA dino-cycler for 6k before that blue straight fab. Detailed sculptural + highly functional collab work IMO is better than...hey we made a smaller one, and made it blue (lalalalalala...think smurfs song).

4. Man you don't know how long iv been looking for a ms fab. I can only find used ones and they are never the one I'm looking for. I'm really trying to find the large fab egg with the seed of life perc... it seems like everyones only has the small and med with the mothership perc. And I don't want a used one. A place in nj has some ms pieces put only the buckets and the straight fab tube. It seems like no one is gettingeggs in!

5. Is that last one an ElksThatRun? They have some pretty sick work. I love how they put the antlers on the pieces. Some of them look like real antlers too!

PS: I wish more ppl would voice their opinions in this thread. This is awesome!

6. Did you try the cave smokeshop in San Mateo? I know they get a decent amount of MS in. And I haven't seen a fab at my LHS in quite sometime. The minute they get a shipment in, they're gone. A lot of repeat customers call dibs on them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You mean you want one with a seed of life (like the klein torus) perc instead of the usual egg of life perc?  The only ones that have "mothership" perc is the mini bub, I thought all eggs had the 5X egg of life.

The large is hard to find, I've only seen one and that was someone who already owned one and wanted to trade me for my mini.  I don't even know if they'll keep making larges since they're not very popular.

8. Chrome hasn't had fabs in a while. Like I said to akaBEARcat, the second a shipment comes in they're all pretty much spoken for. Not to mention the last time they got a shipment they didn't even get any fabs. I'm in there all the time, and I always ask about the MS fabs.

9. Yeah, both are ETRs, his wood grain and antler stuff is so ridiculous.  That's what I like about the piece I posted above, it's got that texture but with that modern looking almost matte blue-green and the matte black on the recycler above...IN LOVE.  Actually I want white and black with a little bit of slyme accent.

10. #70 glass666shogun, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    It is a spectacular egg lol But like you said it is extremely expensive for what it is. Like you're saying you can get a heady ETR that is not only a completely one off piece. But also brings some killer function to the table. And 1.2k for a bucket is insane! I could literally get an entire collection of SALT slides for that figure. And all of those are one of a kind. For shitsakes I could get a stellar Joe Peters rig for the price of that rig. His stuff has become extremely pricey as well, but FML he is an amazing glass blower. His sculpture work is beyond on point! I feel ya on the ETR. Get a sick piece, and still have some walking around money lol

11. Actually, I was wrong, this is a ball rig, There is a special egg done in the same design.  I'll post up pics, I want to start a new thread to show off everyone's favorite glass pics.

12. True enough. Definitely throw up some pics. The favorite glass pic thread sounds like a good idea. Lmao for folks like me who can only dream! Hahaha

13. what the hell is this?

14. That's the mothership straight fabrege tube. It was a prodotype but I think they started producing them. A shop in nj has one. They want 10k for it which is retard. The straight fabs are usually clear, I haven't seen any worked ones yet. They might be out there tho!

15. What are you talking about..

16. Lol I noticed that as well. Maybe he/ she is confused by how it went from the OP saying how they don't like slum gold etc. To us evolving the convo into something else. Lol Idk

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. no that poster is trying to drum up biz for his crappy online shop by posting inane comments in a bunch of threads.

18. No most of the older eggs have the seed of life. But I saw an egg at age with the "mothership" perc and the dude said they were doing those now. Idk who the fuck he was tho lol he wasn't at the booth he was just walking around with an egg lol. If you look on youtube at the CCC's review of their egg.. that's the seed of life. Its an older one. They have like the med. sized one it looks like tho. I want that same one they have but the big one. What perc does your egg have?

19. I'm confused with all the terminology to be honest lol.  My egg has the seed of life, 5X, I haven't seen any with the mothership perc.  That'd be a god awful design decision.  I think that guy was on crack.  They still use seed of life on all those new customs, I can't see them changing the perc on the egg.  

20. That's the same thing I was thinking lol that would be pretty retard. I'm pretty sure the egg of life is on downstem their protoype beaker. But I think they started producing them now. I mean I should really just wsit a while and hit them up for a custom egg. But the clear fab is just the sickest prodo pieces out there imo! Motherships prodo game is just in a while nether universe lol they are awesome. Do u know if punty is still working with them? And wasn't dosa there too?