Lol. This is ridicoulous.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xJord4n, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure every single douchebag/asshole/cocksucker in the world decided to join GC, lol. 99% of everyone on this fucking forum classifies as one of those. Smh.

2. I'm pretty sure its just you man...

3. heaps of people complain aswell.
    wowzers :O

4. I know how you feel. In the last 3 years it seems to have grown to a good 90% of users being age 15 or younger. These days I see a lot of sarcasm in responses, or people with anger issues constantly arguing.

5. Nah, but really i understand where this dude's coming from. people have been so testy lately, and totally unhelpful :(

6. You know that includes yourself. Were pot heads, we just want a laugh. Dont be so sensitive, your likely never to meet anyone from GC. And if you dont like it here, why are you here...

7. I feel like community now resides within specific threads that matter to people, as opposed to whole sections or the entire forum.

8. 1/2 and 1/2 I guess I'd be a cocksucker if any of those things.

9. I prefer to be a douche bag. Getting laid has never been so easy. Bring on the hate :smoke:

10. I am an asshole but definitely not a cocksucker.

11. well, thanks for the opinion op.... nice to know you are forced to come here and hang out with these people

oh wait a second.... you arent forced to do that... right right right...

we dont need a thread like this lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.