LOL the "younger generation"

Discussion in 'General' started by Young Green, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Everyones had their times, aluminum foil pipes to trying to roll with computer paper. Dont deny it, you know youve smoked out of something gross at least once in your life bro.

2. receipt papers do work.. kind of gross though

so do bible papers. finally a use for it :laughing:

3. yup...smoked from a can once or twice...
    when your young, poor and in need...you do what you gotta do!
    especially when your too young to buy your own stuff:p

4. Seeing this reminded me of the website yahooanswersfail.com

Thank you OP for making my day better.

5. They used bible papers in jail to roll ABC cigarettes. For those who don't know what that is, it's chewing tobacco, that's been in a gaurds mouth and spit in the trash when it's finished, then an inmate whose on cleanup grabs it out the trash, dries it out, rolls it up, then pumps all the water out of the toilet (cuz theirs a vaccuum in jail toilets that sucks air through when the waters out). Then you take 2 batteries from a radio, put them on the metal sink standing up, get 2 staples or 1 broken in half, and put the ends on the top terminals of the battery to touch em together, and wa'la you've got a spark to light your smoke. Proceed to stick your face in the toilet and smoke faster than you ever have in your life.

Fun times.

6. Hey, I smoked out of cans a couple times...

And one whole summer I smoked mostly out of water bottles with the whole cut in em with aluminum paper over the whole. You can rip a big ass hit with those :p. But that was when I was to young to buy a pipe and nobody knew how to roll a doob.

7. The most ghetto thing I ever smoked out of was an apple...and that was just to see what it was like

You can buy rolling papers with an ID and five quarters, I never understood how people can get so hard up

8. I rolled a joint in a newspaper once. Now that was harsh.

9. Haha back when I was 14 I used to hit can pieps loads. And back then I smoked with a receipt rolly once, was fucking nasty tho, can still remember the taste. We finished the joint tho ofc.

10. i wouldnt consider an apple ghetto, in fact i dont mind blazing out of an apple. tinners and rollin j's in receipts is rediculous though...you got no business puffin if thats how your rollin...no pun intended

11. ^
    Apples are great when you're on the run or don't have anything to roll it in. Actually gives a nice hint of apple in each hit. :cool:

Try smoking out of a potato.... Now that is ghetto. Haha

12. Lol, I've used everything on this page at least one time in my life.

13. I wouldn't smoke off of receipt paper, even if it had no ink on it. Unless it's just adding machine tape. Most modern receipt printers use thermal paper, and who knows what kind of chemicals are in that. YUCK.

These days you can buy disposable pipes at your local tobacco store made out of a screen and a tube.

14. #15 Area420, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    You were once a newbie at smoking (probably still are).

p.s "I may be black but my rhymes is smack." Judging by your horrendous lack of grammar knowledge it's safe to say you are also apart of this "younger generation" you mentioned.

Just looked at your threads, look what I found > http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/636604-shoe-box-paper-joint.html

:rolleyes:

15. dude.... :laughing:

:eek: oopsy

16. My sig is a joke, but if you think It was a serious rhyme, please feel free to laugh at your imagination.