lol so i got 3 diff size "waves" first time, learned from my mistakes..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RetarrrdedTexas, Apr 7, 2011.

1. i started 4 super early, in a window seal, in like mid february... got anxious and put them out too early, it even SNOWED after they were in the ground... they are obviously stunted.....small, like 8 inches, and two of them already showed male/hermi... moved em.. they got shocked, i dont think those two will make it.. the other two probably will but they are just so small...

then.. wave 2... i think this are RIGHT ON TIME, they went out after the last frost and they've seen a couple of cooler nights 40's 50's, but never freeze... these are looking nice, about a foot tall, new leaf development around the main stems where they will be showing hopefully in the next few days (i topped one, and it branched into 2 tops, and is making the most new leaf development.. so yeah, they are right about a foot tall, and just about to show, i think these are gonna be my goodies..

then... wave 3.. these im not sure about yet all i know is THEY ARE GROWING FAST, they are still seedlings, but i shit you not, they are 7-8 inches tall already, been outside there whole life, only have the sugar leaves, and the first real leaf (not even the 3 prongs) its like they grow 2 inches a day it seems... wave 2 had a huge growth spurt like this too and then kinda settled down at about th 1 foot mark..

so yeah, thoughts/opinions?

i've posted pics, and i will again, just not now, still scouting security and such....