Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol reggie for 25 bucks for 7grams

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tical909, Feb 10, 2011.

1. damn you guys get mids for cheep as hell im paying 35 an 8th for medical high mids from colorado 200 an oz

2. I FUCKING HATE YOU... in a good way. thats pretty good fucking weed in general

3. Best shwag I've ever seen. At least it's still it bud form, not all bricked.

4. that isn't close to shwagg man.

5. But the price is closer to it than high grade weed.

That's what I meant. Best weed I've seen someone get for $3.50 a gram.

6. nice shit , that kinda bud goes for 30 - 40 buks a quarter, 350 for QP around NC . Great Find !!

7. I concur.

8. 275 a qp divided by 4= 68.75 per zip.... 68.75 divided by 28 = 2.45 thats how much it cost me per gram.... Ask mistab i gave him two zones for 150 earlier same stuff.

9. You said 7grams for 25 bucks.

Do the math and it comes out to 3.5~

I'm not saying you're wrong just that that's how I figured it out.

10. Well the more you buy..it gets cheaper, just because I snagged quarter for 25, doesn't mean I paid alot for the qutie i snagged. i paid 275 for the qp that i got...so thats where my math came from......

11. If it has already been said, let me reiterate. Buy the QP and make some BHO.

12. OP, this thread has inspired me to search for regs in my area because I want blunt weed!!!

I found a connect! $30 for a quarter. Ill post up some pics tmmrw when i get this shiit:smoke:

13. damn you have no idea how lucky you are you can pick up decent weed for so cheap QP for 250$ you are doin very niceee sir

14. i did twice today...as in thursday morning and night, you inspiried me.

15. havent copped reggie in years but isnt a quarter usually $20?.. either way it looks good
    still wouldnt touch it tho.. happy blazing

16. Really? I can get similar weed for $50 an ounce...If I moved to where you are I'd basically make a killing?

17. In my area i can get a quarter of light green mids for 25$ but those are some pretty buds too though :smoke:

18. Wth I would totally cop atleast a QP for that price! You got the hookup for sure

19. 25 can get you a half O where im at of regs