Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol ordering pizza on phone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmartinez2012, Mar 22, 2011.

1. so I just vaped a bowl of some bud that got me higher than I expected and decided to order some slices . I call on the phone and try to place the order, and as I'm speaking on the phone I started to realize that my voice was becoming softer and softer, and smoother and smoother on the phone but I couldn't control it. The person on the phone prolly that I was doing it was a joke. I realized after I hung up the phone and thought "why the fuck was I speaking like that" haha. Anyone else ever lose control of their voice lol b4 high lol? night yall:smoke:

2. All the time man.

3. When I'm really stoned I think I talk incredibly lazy and slur alot.

4. what kinda pizza did you get?

5. If im like mind fucked a find it hard to put thoughts together. I end up trying to rush everything out then giggling lol.

6. i ate a dub firecracker before going to school followed by a canna-cookie, apparently i was whispering the whole damn day

7. i remembering going through a kfc drive-thru and babbling like an idiot, trying to place an order. i was laughing uncontrollably.

8. sometimes when I'm baked I talk like the stereotypical stoner, like saying "man" after every sentence and moving my hands and talking about random shit. But I never speak low or any higher than I usually do.

9. hahaha that's hilarious. I think it has to do with being in public, my brother once did that too on the phone when he was high on the train.

10. I get very loud and never shut up.

11. exactly lol. i say "man" and "fuck" a lot more than usual

12. ooh ooh , i use jumbled mixes of letters to get points across!! lol.

13. Your the kind of people that others dont like to smoke with.

I usually say ***** every other word.