LOL : "new super pot"

Discussion in 'General' started by BurnabyBud, May 18, 2010.

1. ^^^ NE is mostly fake articles man...were you not aware they make everything up lol

2. I hate sites like these.. at least on "The Onion" its obvious they are kidding.

3. haha there is a little onion press place here in boulder its awesome... National Enquirer i think started as celeb gossib, and slowly realized making shit up, catches the dumb crown willing to pay a dollar for a copy

4. I wish I knew where to get some of the shit their talking about in this video.

5. OMG, talk about the most EPIC answer ever to give to the person asking "So, what do you think about this video?"

That would probably prove a point as to how insane these claims are, especially if the answer is coming from an experienced 'head...:D

6. "This new pot called kush"

"This new high potentcy pot can no longer be classified as a gateway drug"

"CRACK COCAINE"

:laughing:

Everything above has officially made me hate my home state. They are scared because legalization is actually coming into the box and they need to to waht they can to stop this new an dimproved crackbud before its too late...

Little bastards...

7. Every time i think of this video i think of green crack kush

8. Me too.:(

9. Kush or hydro...

Kush, That's a strain of marijuana. Hydro, That's a method of growing(growing anything).

The ignorance makes me cringe.

10. ^^^ the fact you IGNORED the first 4 pages saying that 100 times, is pretty ignorant HAHAHA na im just fuckin with you dude. Next time its on the news its going to be like "Its finally been done.... marijuana activist have broken the laws of nature by bringing plant and animal together, its called Skunk...The sick pot head minded fucks have now made a plant smell of skunk so people will try to avoid it that arent accustemed to it" i wouldnt be the least surprised if that report comes next

11. I'm sure we'll see it soon.

12. then some report on how weed is all now poisoned, due to the city durban...lol

13. Hell...even a lot of cannabis smokers misuse the term "hydro" or "dro".

14. ^^ dude yea i had NEVER untill i came to GC heard kush used as a quality and dro used as a strain name...like for real, somepeople think you can get some "kush" durban poison meaning its some "dank" durban poison but NA thats not how it works

15. Yeah, society has ruined themselves.

16. Yup, that's my state. Kirk normally sounds reasonable when he talks, but he makes a fool of himself in that video. Also, who gets to smoke the massive quantities of weed law enforcement is always showing off to the public?

17. congress can suck my dick

18. #59 Blutteufel, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    Well, you better hope you can squeeze in between all the propaganda-wangs, then, because it's gonna be one hell of a tight fit after all the damage these worthless, pathetic, IGNORANT fucking wastes of life have caused.

Fuck prohibition, learn some science and the common sense, get angry, make a difference, etc.