LOL : "new super pot"

Discussion in 'General' started by BurnabyBud, May 18, 2010.

1. this is old news. video is dated 24/06/09.

according to wiki

2. i've been trying to post a thread pretty much all day now idk where else to ask this but it wont load whenever i press submit wtf? its been doing that all day it just wont budge i want to slap it.

3. I don't know what Kush YOU'VE been smoking, but the kush here can easily rip you apart as any "heavy sativa" like white widow.

4. But you don't understand! It's like COCAINE!!!!

[​IMG]

5. No shit man, but Kush, as we know, is an Indica, so the danker it is, the more body high you get. When comparing either sativa or indica to the potency of fucking crack, i would say a "SUPER" sativa would have been a better choice hahahah. Not saying most kush doesnt fuck you up at all. But its always more mellow. And OG kush, is a sativa dominate so it doesnt count due to it not even being a kush strain, just named that way

6. near the bottom of the page, its given very little print space and nothing else is said about it, but the guy is paranoid schizophrenic, and he stoped taking meds two weeks before he killed her saying he didnt know why he had to take them.

he also has a history of assault. Coud it at all be possible that he killed her for these reasons, and not from smoking pot the night before.

I really hate most news companies.

7. Ah thank you sir. :wave: I owe you some rep when I can again.

8. I lol'd. :)

9. My brain hurts after watching this. I'm not trying to be funny - I actually have a fucking headache.

10. I know, right!?

The funny thing is that after all the time and money everyone has spent in busting dealers, spewing anti-pot adds, blabbing slanderous lies, ect... I'm still taking bong rips and laughing at all of their pathetic attempts to stomp out marijuana use with my lungs full of smoke.

:bongin:

11. how can you stand in a room full of kush and not roll up a blunt?! that's my question..

12. its reefer madness all over again
    people are such fucking sheep

13. This just in, listening to anything the govt says about weed, is worse for you than crack cocaine..... They are calling it "Bullshit" or "lies" and it seems to be flooding the stations now as weed, hasnt changed. Recently Pat Robinson (700 Club) was arrested on suspicions of distributing this "bullshit' all across america as a king pin to the religious BS front......

14. Don't quote me on this but, if I remember correctly, the Chinese word for America is pronounced "meiguo," a transliteration which means "beautiful country" or something. This would seem to be somewhat flattering at first glance; however, the first character (mei), though it does mean beautiful, is a vertical combination of the characters da and yang, meaning, respectively, "large" and "sheep."

Like I said, I can't remember if that's right or not.

15. ^^^ thats so epic. Japan seems to amaze and disappoint me all the time hahahahahah. Terrible weed laws...but funny ass shit...great culture....its like the size of cali and you got cities of all this crazy hustle bustle, epic hair cuts and out fits....live anime people rollin around, bikes everywhere, then you got like peaceful mountain religious sanctuaries and shit.... so intense

16. This is actually easier than you think

They're claiming that this new "super-pot" is now literally deadly, as dangerous as crack cocaine or many other drugs out there that have years of medical cases offering irrefutable evidence proving that the drug itself caused the death and is in fact considered "deadly" to humans.

Now, simply ask them to prove it with marijuana.

Yeah, it's that simple. Ask them to contact the CDC and WHO and ask for every single reported case of "super-pot" or even "regular" pot being linked to the death of the user.

Then you can sit back and watch them squirm and posture and make up lies and excuses to the contrary, but the bottom line is they cannot back up what they're claiming with any sort of actual facts other than circumstantial evidence and situations at best.

And of course, we all know how much lawyers and judges love the word "circumstantial"...:cool:

17. i bet they all just smoked some Super AK and thought it would be a great fucking joke HAHAHAHAHAH

18. You guys... marijuana is dangerous..... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wixlfPnxJTo]YouTube - Anti-Marijuana Public Service Ad[/ame] :D

19. ^^^ Hahahaha it fucking blew his mind it was so dank dude

20. This website is a freakin joke. Its like the National Enquirer. Look at the stories on the home page:

Home | Mail Online