Lol, my quickie water bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GoldAdapter, May 9, 2009.

1. #1 GoldAdapter, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    So I ran out of papers a week ago at 10pm, shit all stores are closed...So I made this water bong...I used my computer liquid cooling tubing and some adapters for the cpu water block...Worked well..I used a Socket rench head, which has 2 metal screens in it, then it sits on top of a 3/17 adapter head which using 3/4 tubing

[​IMG]

BTW thats not weed on the table its, wet leave/seeds from the tree to my left.

2. thats awsome

3. Nice man, i like it.

4. impressive.

5. haha im glad you mentioned that wasnt your bud. i was gonna be like wtf is that brown frown

6. pretty good man but i do recomend changing your downstem, those plastic tubes dont hold up well to heat.

7. I disagree These are liquid cooling tubing they handle up to 250F of heat....trust me there fine

8. well that shows how much i know about computer cooling.

9. #10 GoldAdapter, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    Ok...I have a swiftech gtz water block a swifttech 665 water pump and a swiftech res2. with the black ice gtx480 radatior second best rad in the world currently...all on a antec 1200 super mods...don't tell me how much I know about computers...I'v used this with 70C tempatures fine....

>>Just built this rig.
    [​IMG]

10. wtf are you talking about. smoke a bowl kid. i didnt say you didnt know about computers.

11. ???? I'm talking about the tubing.....they take heat fine..its not plasic its rubber

12. damn you dropped an assload of money on a computer and then you're stuck with a bong made out of spare computer parts

13. Lol To much money on my computer...its ok, I got about 800$ of car audio stuff im selling hoping to get a nice vap in the next few days

14. lmao! i thought the same actually! crazy computer and for the bong you should either lower the level of the water and/or put holes in the tubing for a diffuser:)

15. I have a crazy computer, tv, bong, and car haha. =) I dig your bong though.

16. Why what will this do??.....I do have 300$ in my paypal to buy a vap...but I have to wait till june