Lol... My mom just walked in on me BLITZED..!!.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TickTockCroc, Aug 19, 2010.

1. She walked in my room, and I had just taken huge hits out my new double perc bong, so I'm high as fuckkkkkkkk, and she's like... "your smoking pot..." and my only reaction was ... "yeah... yeah I am!" and she goes "I can smell it..." looked at my wet towel on the door and said "that doesn't do anything" and I couldn't do anything but crack up laughing... and I couldn't stop and it was so bad because I was trying to make the impression that I can smoke and be sensible... but I was laughing so fucking hard I coudln't stop but I had to shake myself together and I did... whewwwwwwwww she didn't know I smoked still

2. um... congrats?

3. Mommy caught you!

4. I think she knows dude

5. must suck having parents that give a fuck about what you do after you are 18 *COUGH AT OP*

6. totally lul lul lul lol lol lul lol !

7. bro, i'm 18 and my parents still have the whole "my house, my rules" mentality. and they're pretty anti-pot. oh well, fuck it...when my first paycheck comes in i'm getting a new piece...

8. How about instead of a new piece, you get a new place. Just a suggestion. I mean it IS THEIR HOUSE.

9. new place comes after this first school year. i don't even have a job now. moving out is out of the question

10. "whewwwwwwwww she didn't know I smoked still"

how you gunna say that^ when you just said she was like "youre smokin pot" and you admitted to it?

11. cool s... fuck it your story sucked booty hole sorry.

12. cool story bro

13. Now, lets all move out of the house! I mean no offense to canes and OP... but shit when I was 18 I got the fuck out so I could smoke freely. Like if your gonna smoke in your parents house they have a right to kick your ass out or hell even hit you. When your in their house, they do have the right to say "my house, my rules". I mean when you go to your friends house (if they have their own place) you respect their rules right? So ask yourself ,any of you who bitch about the "my house, my rules" thing, why is it different from your friends house?

14. He said "she didnt know I smoked still" meaning she didnt know that he smoked marijuana up until that point.

I noticed a few []Deople confused by that.

VVVVVVVVV -- Post below me is LOL'able.

15. Yeah parents just stop caring what you do the second the clock hits midnight on your 18th...

16. cool story nuggah

17. stop givin us youth a bad name, respect your parents' wishes bro, do you pay rent at least? if not you are getting free room and board and disrespecting them at the same time, no bueno.