Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol met this chill guy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jahweh, Dec 31, 2009.

1. i was chillin in my friends car smokin a cig and this young kid was getting into the apartment and we was having some bomb music on and i conversed with him about cannabis and he said he was going to smoke me out 2morrow morning! hell ya!

2. how old are you?

3. #3 hoboleader, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    thats great "apprentice toker" no one cares...

Take a look at what forum you are in. Have some respect. If you can't be nice and follow the forum rules maybe this place isn't for you. Mat369

4. Shit happens. It's happened to me MANYYYY times through the course of music. Music unites people in inexplicable ways, it's nutty. But wonderrful because they share the same taste as you, or want too. You know?

5. So he's an apprentice toker because he posted that? Ok Mr. Newbie with a post count of 20. And if no one cared, why are you even posting?

6. because posting on a forum makes you a season toker amirite

7. no need to be horrible