lol kid rock, only one smoking a blunt out of all these celebs.

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, Apr 9, 2011.

1. #1 The Green Toker, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
  2. some other people were smoking blunts too. Willie nelson is the best lol

3. lmfao willie nelson such a beast SO MUCH MARIJUANAS

4. I like how 99% of them are celebs trying not to be obvious ... and then Steve-o's are him holding a baggie, cheesing with j in mouth ... and another of him holding a bowl and geekin' two inches from the camera. :D

5. lol at showing Steve-O twice, but I'm pretty sure theres so many pictures of Snoop toking that they didn't really need to include him:laughing:

6. I fuckin' lol'd at some of the pics. I forgot who it was, but some guy had the cheeziest smile with a joint hanging out of his mouth.

EDIT: it was K-Fed.

7. some of those pictures are priceless.

8. lol steve-o

9. I love that picture of charlize theron smoking an apple pipe. that's fuckin hot! I didn't know she smoked weed.

Honestly if I was a celebrity, I'd be smoking weed pretty much all day. I mean...why the fuck not? lol

10. unless you were like... on national TV trying to say something important... i sure as hell wouldn't wanna be baked as fuck :smoke:

11. yea true haha, but if you're just an actor making movies in hollywood raking in millions for pretty much doing nothing, then I see no reason why you shouldn't be baked all day. I'd carry a bong around with me haha. Steve o had the right idea but he got crazy towards the end with all the crack smoking hahaha

12. look at fuckin Steve-o
    he's toking and holding the bag for the entire world to see
    true badass

13. lol at some of the comments, looks like you guys like looking at smoking celebs too!

14. the guy behind steve-o cracked me up