Lol is this just bad genetics?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EAPaaron19, May 27, 2020.

1. What in the wonky ass looking seedling is this? Lol this is a random seed I grew along with the rest. The rest look great and then there's this guy with crooked growth, extra uneven leaves/growth, droopy. IMG_20200527_103436.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Probably genetics. I've had that before. Yours looks really twisted. Odds are it's going to just grow into a normal marijuana plant, but maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

3. You know some of my favorite strains have that in them one of them is Royal Queen cookies an exceptional smoke except for the plants don't get really big indoors and you will get your fair share of mutants

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This one is supposedly cotton candy

5. Looks like my tomato plant haha. I am not as experienced with cultivation as the others above, but it looks like either bad genetics and you can rule out over hydrating it because your others are fine. It happens.

I have some Triple Cheese from The Attitude growing right now in week 3 1/2 and I had 7 total. Some of them didn't make it, whilst the other are completely thriving. I had a little pest issue and had to stunt the growth on one but that's about it.