Lol I'm a dick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nickmanning, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I just smoked an apple bowl and got super baked. Then I didn't know what to do so I decided to see how far I could throw it. I hit me neighbors house and I'm pretty sure I put a hole in their siding. I'm too stoned to care. I hope they don't have cameras though

2. Don't worry, when I was a kid I used to catapult dog poop out of my parents yard. I'd even use houses as target practice.

Strangely, I never got a complaint.

3. nice one brah

4. hahahah i did something like that a few years back i had a slingshot and a bunch of pennies and i shot a few penny holes in my neighbors siding. a while after that i was making fires in my yard and blowing up axe cans and other aerosol cans and my neighbor came out complaining and he said that those holes in the siding was from schrapnel from the axe cans but it was really from pennies shot from a slingshot months before lol

5. Shit whatever animal picked up that apple got a lil buzz I bet lol

6. Apple a day keeps the doctor away!

7. I've done worse.

8. that awkward moment when your neighbor lets you know he put a whole in your house via grass city forums...

Thanks nick

9. are you serious? lols

10. I used to throw snowballs at cars..egged a house once. It's a fucking rush, dude. Doing something that is not socially accepted gives me a rush. good times, goodtimes.

11. a whole what? oh, you must mean a hole.;)

12. If this turned into a replay of that "I caught my neighbor on GC" thread, I wouldn't complain.
    Where's Sherlock TinMan? :laughing:

13. shame on you!

when you step through to t he oldirty bastard..BROOKLYN ZOO

14. That thread was fucking awesome

15. #15 Derrick14, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    dont even worry bro, i did the same with a pear once, but i hit my neighbors window, completely smashed it. within 6 months they moved for a different reason obiously but i saw the AD and they advertised 'New windows' I LOLD

16. lol imagine when they find the weed-smelling apple with bud residue inside of it haha

17. Actually, OP's name is Jermaine and he put a hole in MY siding.

Trick ass

18. my smart brother and his friends got you guys beat.
    they made a small hot air balloon and let it lift off in our driveway. it went up, right up and over to the next door's roof, I was much younger that they, I was standing there watching. the gas on the roof was burning and my brother and his friends were having a fit watching the gas burn off. it burned for maybe 1 minute. I don't remember if my mother was home (in the house). they never did that again!
    but over the years they laughed about it of course.