Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOL I got the "drugs are bad" speech.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by popsaregood230, Jun 2, 2009.

1. #1 popsaregood230, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    My friends gave me the weed is bad speech and said its bad cause it is illegal and unhealthy, you know what I did?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

[​IMG]

2. ^what he said

3. can you please return the time i wasted reading this thread

4. If you're so concerned about wasting time, why did you waste time to make that pointless post?

5. Lol this thread is cracking me up...
    [​IMG]

Sorry, sorry, I just couldn't restrain myself :p

6. How about turning the tables and giving them the "CANNABIS IS MEDICINE" speech? Just click the "old format" link and start reading- I've given you all the "ammo" you need to blow their closed little minds! :smoking:

And if they won't believe you- how about a DOCTOR? :hello: This was in the Salem-News (Oregon) just a few days ago. (And thank you, Dr. Leveque!)

Medical Marijuana Use: Miracle Medicine Good for Dozens of Diseases

Medical Marijuana Use: Miracle Medicine Good for Dozens of Diseases - Salem-News.Com

Granny :wave:

7. Cool pics, bros!

8. i think u may need to use this...to prevent any other terrible storys
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

That was amazing. It blew my mind.