LOL i dont believe this

Discussion in 'General' started by redking, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 redking, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    i was out smoking a ciggy then this one bummy dude asks for a smoke, being the nice guy that i am i gave him two, cuz i seen him a couple times before and he tried to sell me a bike .....
    later it occured to me i could'a asked him for weed but he was gone, so i'm walking down looking for a dealer type characters , i asks a few ones but no one was selling , so im standing in front of the coffee shop and some dude pulls up in a bike and says yo sup lookin for something ? im like i'm looking for weed and he's like ok goes in talks to some old dude and comes back out and gets on the bike says he will go grab some and handing out his hand for the dough, i'm like yo man i'm been scammed before i wanna see it first, he's like man i'm not gonna scam you for 10 dollars, believe i say it happen before and it was a joke ...all the time this dude has some big smile on his face and then he's rides off , me thinking well if you just gonna ride off he would have gone with the cash anyhow so i'm like haha i didnt get scammed i'm not a noob haha .....
    i'm giving up now cuz its been like an hour i've been out in the shitty wet street so i'm walkin home and i seen the dude i gave a cigarette as first on a bike, he asks for another one and i gave him one and i asks if he can get some weed, i say a tenner and he's like ok he has a friend down the street to pick it up and give it to me and we'll exchange the cash , i'm like awesome , then he's i walk a a lil further i'm waiting for like 5 minutes and then he shows up and shows me and its wrappped up in a plastic bag, who am i to be suspicious i've bought weed like that all the time even in tissue paper so i hand him the money and i feel like a king i pull a YES !! hand gesture and he's riding out and says its good shit next time i'll give you 20 dollars worth i'm like whatever jones i ran up to my apartment to start rolling up i open the bag and i find this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WET GRASS

2. You believed a bum who constantly begs you for smokes would get you good weed? Man,You would of had a better chance of googling drug dealers in your neighbourhood to get some decent bud.

3. My cat threw up something resembling your bag of weed...

4. hahahahahahhahaha

*breathe*

hahahahhahahaha

5. lol i know and i feel really stupid but i was desperate what can i say...it was my girlfriends money still and she's gonna be pissed at me when she wakes up

6. LOL.
    man, sounds like your day sucked...

ill smoke this next bowl for you.

7. how did it taste when you smoked it? i mean you bought it right, dont let some nice wet lawn clippings go to waist.

8. I was talking to this guy who told me he once sold mushrooms that grow in lawns, around here they can be poisonous. And I said hey man you realize you could have fucked someone up right. To which he reply's "I told you it was some kill".

9. I hope it was organic. That Scotts Turf Builder shit just doesn't cut it.

10. bummer. but you asked for it............

next time don't deal with hobos.

11. Pop his tires.

12. #12 redking, Oct 3, 2009
    i just cant believe he had the ordacity to do that after seeing him so many times and even i gave him 3 freakin smokes, like wdf i'd expect this shit from someone i never met before ..though on the other hand i'm known people to do the most fcked up shit after knowing them for a while but damn i'm already itching for more weed now i cant go to sleep empty handed

this is really the third time i've been scammed , first time i lost $30 2 years ago , then $10 from some big dude earlier this year, now this ...actually one time i lost 5 quid to a friend at the end of high school years ago who i've smoked and bought weed from before and disappeared when he says he wuz gonna roll a huge joint and i havent seen him since... all those were whatever i aint holding grudges but this is the freaking last straw seriously i am not gonna take it anymore.

13. Damn that's rough. I hope you learned a lesson from this, man.

The whole thing was just sketch as hell.

14. lol. you should have been more specific.
    its probably some weeds that grow around. hilarious still

15. hahahahhaha that bum made you his bitch

16. OH FUCK. LMFAO!!!!! That is TERRIBLE. Why the fuck do people buy off bums and shit? THEY ARE BUMS. What the hell makes you think they are going to have weed? Not good weed anyways. He gave you grass but not the kind you wanted. Find some dealers man lol. That is shitty yet funny.

17. that is like....wow

18. looks like that bum is gettin' drunk tonight on you.

just chalk it up as you helping a homeless dude :laughing:

19. I have heard about donating money to homeless shelters to help homeless people in need. However I have never heard of this new "donation system" that you speak of. So you just give the bum your donation and he rides off in the sunset? What are the benefits to this contribution method versus the normal?

20. #20 redking, Oct 3, 2009
    ok let me be clear , he wasn't a complete bum like those homeless dirty raggity-ass bums..i call a bum cuz i know he has no job and he looks broke and he wears dull clothing...i didnt ask him for weed specificallly, i asked if he knew any one selling weed cuz you know most people like him know drug dealers and shit hell i dont even know if he's a crackhead but i know stil i' wuz dumb enough for fall for this shit and i acknowledge the hilarity of the situation which was why i posted this