Lol how do I get away with this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by magoo657, Jan 29, 2015.

1. I smoke in my room every night, I'm in Collage still living with my parents. And they 100% disapprove of me smoking weed, I open the window, throw a towel under then door, grab a pipe, or bong, and make sure it all goes out the window (I like hang out the windows kind of) I hear of tons of people trying to smoking in their room and getting caught, I'm just confused on how I haven't been caught. Pure luck? I have been blazing every night for like half a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. every house is a little different when it comes to airflow, ventilation, etc. location (weather/humidity/barometric pressure/etc) also plays a role. so if you get lucky and the place you smoke happens to air out quickly, I see no reason you can't get away with it. I used to smoke in my room all the time when I was in HS and home for vacations during college, I never got caught. probably did something similar to you: waited until parents went to sleep, closed my door, turned a fan on, opened my windows and smoked right next to the window, making sure to exhale out. also used to load tiny bowls so I could kill them in one hit, cherried bowls can stink up your room. 

could also be just lucky and you're inevitably going to get caught. even with my old method's high success rate, there were definitely times I ended up stinking up my room and the area outside it.wasnt often, but I was lucky I didn't get caught those times. thankfully parents don't care anymore...and I mostly dab now anyway. 

3. find something wood and knock on it

in past experiences karma cuts things short when tell about them

4. This is one of the reasons moving out is awesome. Can skin up and chill wherever I want and enjoy the herb. 

5. Why don't you just take a walk somewhere and smoke, your chances of getting caught are way lower that way.

6. They know. You're in collage, and pretty sure they don't give a fuck.

7. Collage????

8. You should just smoke in the shower, the smell usually goes away and if you have a window in your bathroom your all good just make sure no one sees you hitting your bong from the window lol

9. Been in his position in the past, if his parents disapprove, they will get suspicious when he starts going on walks constantly and that will end up fucking him too.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Use a sploof man And an airwick wall candle thing... I use to smoke in my bedroom 3 times a day even when my rents were home! They've came in 5 minutes after some bong rips and never noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #12 Deleted member 728951, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Most effective excuse is a dog. Your walks will also be more fun and dogs are just awesome anyway, especially when you're stoned

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. I had 3 lol walking them all at once truly sucked

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #14 Bainman23, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    Try to avoid smoking in your room buddy. It will not be a question of if, but when your parents bust you . And yes. As on reader put it, perhaps your parents even know. However, they will be forced to "react" and it may not be pleasant. Go for walks, etc.

If you absolutely must smoke in your room, wait untill it is late, and you are sure your parents are sleeping. Use a glass spoon and your best stuff. Then take a hit, press the coal out quickly with your finger I between hits and re light. Spray anti tobacco spray in the direction you choose to exhale, in the furtherest corner from the door. Beware of blowing out the windows. It may blow back. Have two more hits in this fashion. Max 3. Then quickly empty the spoon into a wet tissue. Wrap in 3 layers. Toss in the morning.

But this is only if you really must Smoke in your room. Smoking in any closed up building is risky business. The smell is unbelievably predominant.

If your folks are liberal and you are of the appropriate age. You may consider discussing it with them. If you get caught........

14. I don't think bongs would leave behind a smell like a joint of blunt would. I used to hit a bowl out the window for a long time without getting caught. once you get away with it a few times, it becomes routine and you will start being less cautious and at one point you're gonna slip. so just take it for what it is, luck. you'll get caught eventually if you keep doing it

15. Whats collage?

16. I think hes an artist and smokes so much weed that he thinks hes physically in his collages, we must study him

17. Idk if someone said it but get a window fan. Theyre the best

18. I also use to use that method and never got caught either. Now I told them and they make me go outside as long as they don't catch me.

19. Pretty sure they already know and are putting up with it while you're in 'collage'.