LOL Holy Shit am I in trouble!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze Jr., Feb 28, 2005.

1. hahaha aight here we go

Ok 2 days after christmas I sneak out with my boy stephen to drink a little and ride around riverside so we out drink and im on my 7th beer and then he sais "lets go with this girl and smoke a blizzy" so im like aight but at the beginning of the night i told him not to let me smoke after i get drunk bc I get sick throw up and/or pass the fuck out....well sure enough oh the way back from blazing Im passed out in the back of the car and I wake up and pass out again 2 or 3 more times im like so gone its not funny. So then he asks me if he should take me home (its only 9:30 PM and rents still havent called my cell to see where im at) but I cant talk!!! seriously i could not speak 1 word to him so he takes me home and i walk in the door stumble to my room as my parents watch get upstairs and on the computer. Next thing i know im being woke up by my parents and there sayin that i was stumbling and couldnt hardly walk so of course i lie and get in bunches of shit but i never told them i was smoking weed. alright well im on lockdown for 4 weeks at my dads house ( I live with my mom and step dad since my parents are divorced) and the first night i go back home i had a nick stashed away in my room so I go get it and start smoking it out my window at 12 am bc i thought my rents were asleep well guess what.....they werent and they smelled it. Can you say busted? again? lol sooo then im on heavy lock down and still cant do anything lost my phone cant go to friends house and i cant see or go down to 2 of my firends houses now until im 18 and move out.

I need to not be sober im goin fuckin crazy.....ive already tried DXM but is there any other house hold drugs that will fuck you up? lol im just throwin this question in so i dont have to search but I need something bc im really depressed and aint gettin now lovin from the girls if you know what I mean.......help me!! oh yea and dont think im a pussy and im gonna stop smokin...ima keep blazin just as soon as my parents stop drug testing me! LMAO but im out....peace

2. you mean until your 19 right?

3. i know i'm being more positive in my posts now, but are you retarded? you not only just admitted your age, but that story...well, i suppose it's not your fault that you got caught the first time. that was your friend's idiot fault. you were in no state to be seen by your parents. it doesn't really matter because he's probably banned and i'm wasting my time writing this. but yeah, smoking that soon after getting caught and being careless...your fault. wise up, move on.

4. ^^Nah, he's 18, he just had a typo.

Anyway, good luck to ya man and if you really wanna get high try some DXM(make sure you know what you're doing first).

5. Believe it or not, the thing that i do when i can't blaze is eat nutmeg. I usually ground up three whole nutmeg nuts (which can be purchased at almost any food store) with a cheese grater and mix it with milk and sugar. The taste is horrible, but worth it. You probably won't feel anything for about 5-6 hours, but then it creeps up on you and you realize your stoned off your ass. For some reason, every hour the buzz gets more and more intense and its very similar to being really really high. read up about it on www.errowid.com

6. Yea, I think you mean www.erowid.org

But yea, I'v always wanted to try nut meg. Thats the website to do you research on too

7. shit i always forget its one r. Yeah from what i've tried, nutmeg is the closest i've gotten to being stoned, its best to drink a lot of water while on it or you'll have a splitting headache. I also found it works the best for me with grinding up the actual nuts rather than using the powdered kind.

8. Ive eaten nutmeg 3x and i havnt had any affects that were positive, none that i could tell. But i ate the powder and it wasnt to fresh, so i need to try this agian.

9. hah that blows man. but i think im gunna go smoke a nice fatty! good luck trying to get some bud...:smoking:

10. lmfao nice job on the age sherlock