lol got someone pulled over

Discussion in 'General' started by Kenji12349, Oct 13, 2013.

1. So here's the story, today i was driving on a street that had a speed limit of 70KMPH (im canadian). Suddenly a car right beside me starts cutting into my lane when im right next to him so i quickly brake and go into next lane and honk the shit out of him. I drive a 97 mitsubishi eclipse with a turbo. So if im chasing this guy whos in an accord, he's not gettin away. so i started chasing him and honked at him a couple times and we're going at like 110 with him in front of me. I see a cop hiding out up ahead and i just try and play it cool and slow down and i see the cop roll out and im like fuck i hope i don't get pulled over and the cop pulls the guy over and everybody is just laughing in the cars behind me.

Anybody else ever done this lol i kinda feel bad but its funny as hell.

2. That's funny. Nothing quite like that but once this skateboarder wouldn't get out of my way, for like 2 blocks, and when I honked at him he just waved at me. There was a sidewalk 5 feet from him too. So I went into neutral and stomped on the gas like I was gonna run him over. he dove onto the grass, his board went the other way and got ran over by a passing car. Oh man, his face was priceless when he heard that snap.

3. yep seen that tons of times, well similar, where a guywill fly past me being a dick and get pulled half a mile up lol

Lol I wish I could state the obvious about what you are (starts with a d, possibly) but I'd get in trouble. So I'll just say, lol. 

u must drive a honda 

6. I've tricked people into racing me when i know there's a cop up ahead. Just do half a 1st gear run and they think they're winning so they keep going :laughing: .

My favorite was one time downtown where i live there's a main road in town that narrows to one lane about 120 yards past the stop light. Well There was one guy who floored it to get past me and i sped up to fuck with him so he swings super close to me and goes into the gutter almost hitting the curb and keeps flyin around the bend up ahead. Right as i round the corner bam po po flippin around. That's what ya get for drivin like a dick.

7. hahahahaha now that is being an asshole hahaha. Are u a guy or a girl?

I drive a civic si

wchu got against hondas boy

I'm a guy lol i did alot of racing back then so i'd encourage people during the day :laughing:

what car you pullin?
    http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/9222/ricer2gm.jpg

11. Nope. I drive a p.o.s. but unlike you i dont feel the need to specify mine. I bet youre either a female or parked in front of a trailer haha.

Sent from my cerebrum.

12. he meant to say douche..

serenity... i dont know of many people who care for you around here..

imma dick.. yea.. but when i fuck with people its obvious im joking..

13. #13 Kenji12349, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
    calm down, youre just being a typical female. Its just that time of month the door is that way, don't trip on your way out the thread. Whats that word im looking for? (starts with a B ) but ill just say...lol.
    And i live in the richest suburb of my province.

14. I drive a saturn.... pretty sweet.. I don't think I have a cool story like your guys but I have seen someone get pulled over because he was on my ass I hit my brakes a bit and he got really close so he got pulled over.

15. I thought he meant duckling :confused_2:

Way to go op, someone cuts you of so let's chase him down going over 100 and put other people at risk. What was the point?

16. Had something similar happen to me. Guy passed me on a turn over a double yellow (I was doing about 50 mph in a 45) then passes guy in front of me...

Literally right around the corner was a cop and he pulled his ass over. Beeped my horn just to laugh at him as I passed by.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

17. #17 SiriusWolff, Oct 13, 2013

At the time it was a 1990 mustang gt with ported HCI with a crane smith cam, 5 lug yukon swap, bbk long tubes, full msd ignition, CAI, 3.23 rear end, shocks/springs, and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember.

18. That's super sick. Sounds like a fun car to drive around haha.

To the op the eclipse with a turbo is what I wanted for a long time(if its awd) but I settled on a civic based on cost, reliability, gas and insurance haha. So overall just my civic is way cheaper.

And to the guy who said he has a civic si asking if anyone has anything against civics. Most people that don't like Hondas don't like them because they think putting 10k into a civic will make it a fast fucking car, when in reality it doesn't go very fast, is still fwd and makes 1000 fucktons of shitty exhaust. Civics are great cars but theirs no point in spending more than a few hundred bucks on one.

As for me, once I'm outta college and have a good job I'm pickin up a used frs or brz :D

19. #19 Kenji12349, Oct 13, 2013
    thank you lol dont get a frs or brz they're slow. Just sporty. If youre mechanically adept, then get something like a turbo supra, rx-7,r34 etc.

20. yeah because all those cars are just SO easy to find now a days....