Lol -- good times with surveyests on phone.

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Idk what the fuck a surveyst is i made it up and it means a person who calls to give a survay.. :D

so the topic was movies and she first started out asking me my age i said 21 just so there would be no restrictions on 21+ probly then the next question was another stupid one about if anyone works for rregal i said no and thus the survay begins..

her first question: How many movies have you seen(in a theater) in the past 2 months?
    A: Oh .. holdon let me count (waits about 2 mins before responding) Ah about 17 movies..

Q2: How many movies have u seen(in a theater) in the past 12 months?
    A: Oh .. about 3 movies.

let me say this just toatly fuckin confused the SHIT Out of her ROFL .. she wouldnt hang up (i dont think they are aloud unless i harass them or anwser a question that would terminate the survay such as under age 21 [might be 18 for this one who knows])

she was like .. how can that be .. and i was like uh what u mean how can it be.. i mean i saw blabla in 2 monts and blal in 12 months .. we went on for about 5 mins till i finaly said omfg .. u really need to know when someones fucking with u and hangup and she jsut sat there in awe it was like and iw as like fucking a and hung up .. those jobs gotta suck ><

2. hahaha! she was prolly thinking wtf!

3. hahaha that is awesome

i ALMOST took on of those jobs over the summer lol it paid 12 bucks an hour for doing almost nothing and you werent pressured to really sell anything but i took a higher paying job instead. People like you would have gotten me fired from a job like that hahaha good times. I like fucking around with the Navy/marines/army people that call

4. I worked in a survey call center for almost a year. If you were funny, I enjoyed the call even if you were fucking with me. If you were an ass I made your life a living hell. Those people can schedule your recalls in the computer :devious:

But I've since grown up(not such a bastard anymore) and moved on to better things.

w00t first post.!!!!!

5. dude the more of these people that call the house the better i sign up fpr shit so i get telemarketrs i love makin their life a lving hell it doesnt obther me to anwser the phone but i love making u repeate things over and over and over and over and over sounding very confused :D ill be like uh what did u say i dont think i understand .. your breaking up .. holon i got another call ..

also i love to start them out like this

telemarketer: ok can we ask u a feq questions
    me: yes but i would like to ask you some first

6. i'm tempted to give you a -rep for that w00t maaaaaan

but i don't have one either, so i guess i can't speak on it, heh

anyway, that's kindda harsh, funny, but harsh... she's just doin her job, ya know?

i DO however like seinfelds take:

::phone rings::
    Hello

:telemarketer speaks:

Jerry: Uh, I'm sorry I'm kindda busy, can you give me your number and I'll call your house later?

:telemarketer obviously says no:

Jerry: Ok, now you know how I feel. ::hangs up::

-dude

7. lol for real, its not like i have anything better to do, hell i am on a website forum atleast half of my day. these telemarketers just give me something else to do. I love being high and trying to be philisophical with them.
    Military ones are the best IMO just because they ask you if you wanna see if you qualify and you can make shit up about yourself. this one dude was like "uhhhhh i dont think you quite qualify" haha from what i told him a retarded man named charlie who like playing with ducks would be a better military personel haha

ADD: but they CHOSE that job and believe me, it isnt like they REALLY care(in most cases) could keep them entertained haha

8. I only use l33tspeak sarcastically, whenever me or one of my friends drops a woot or whatever we all laugh at kids who actually think it;s cool. I guess I should have realised that none of you know me and therefore would not know this. I think I'll lay off it for awhile. Thanks for not -repping me though :hello:

Oh and to what TokinBlue said, I did choose that job and nobody who worked there with me got bothered by people messing with us. The only time it's annoying is when they just scream at you and curse you out, then I hang up.

9. yay!!! Welcome! :hello:

When I started my career I was calling people too. I was calling CEO's and CFO's of Fortune 1000 companies. You wouldn't believe how many of those fuckers would call me back just to say I had a nice voice. It was creepy, stupid and sometimes gross, to say the least.

haha I like to mess with those folks too. I figure I've done the time and I can play with these guys. I do think it's better than just hanging up on them or saying something rude. The best phone survey I ever did was about radio stations. My husband and I had the phone on speaker and argued over every question that was asked. But my husband is CRAZY and was saying really weird and fucked up shit. The telemarketer was ROFL. I'm sure he didn't take down any notes because there was too much going on to get it all. He just kept asking us the questions to hear what would come out of our mouths next.

10. I worked for nelson research group over the summer for about a week in our local theater asking the exact same questions; we would stand around and wait for people to get out of their movie and then ask them some questions and then they would sit down and watch a preview for some movies that were coming out (I showed glory road, 40 year old virgin and Derailed w/Jennifer Aniston) It sucked, but I made $11 an hour. wasn't worth the money though, that's why I quit after a week!! LoL... I wish I would have come across someone who would have made it interesting... oh well...

~ Terpsichore

11. The best survey I ever did (from the surveyists point of view) was a toss up between one about frozen vs. fresh chicken and one about irritable bowel syndrome. Not that IBS itself is funny, but I ended up calling a lot of college towns and the responses were some of the fuinniest shit I've ever heard. That and grumpy little old ladies not sure what I was asking "you wanna know if I crap myself??? pervert!" :confused: