lol funny think jus now..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tjf2000, Jan 16, 2006.

1. lol lemme start off by saying im wicked blazed...:smoke:

ok anyway, its been real warm hree in mass. the past few days like almost 60... now 2nite its like zero and below with windchill...neway i had sum leftover bud and my ffriend left his bubbler over my house...so every1 went to bed, then i packed a bowl and filled her with water and headed out...lol first hits were fine, and mite i add i was in like full winter clothes it was so fuckin windy and cold...neway first hits were ok then they got smaller and smaller then soon i culdnt get ne mor hits i was like wtf?? so i went back upstairs in my house, grabbed my glass bowl and filler her with rest of weed in bag and the rest. So i headed out with bowl bubb/ and bowl so i cold empty the water outside...lol the water wuldnt come out, haha the dam water froze inside lol so im sittin here typin away, wicked baked feels like i been typin for 7 days whjen in reality i bet is 3 min..lol ne way umm.. ya its meltin so i gotta empty... peace

2. Earlier I was packing a bowl in the garage and my dad walked outside so I whipped out my cell phone and pretended like I was talking to somebody for like three minutes.

3. haha funny shit haha

4. youre lucky that bub didnt crack or something!:eek:

5. i woulda fucking killed you if you broke my bubbler that woulda been my second peice you broke lol take good care of her