LOL dude gets his ass whooped on train (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jose Bautista, Nov 18, 2011.

1. so glad i took up boxing 2 years ago. australia aint like america but that shit happens everywhere i guess, dirty little pricks though

2. people like you end up in jail. go around starting shit then "jawing" people when they react lol. your jaw gonna be sore from suckin dicks in jail too so i guess that would be like a prime example of every action/equal opposite reaction eh.

3. Yea I dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about cause that kid was askin for trouble. If youre not ready to get ganged up on then dont talk shit and touch random strangers in the face..seems like common sense, no? Doesnt take a gun to avoid that one, anyome whos ever ridden a train in the city knows this

If black people are a nuisance to you then deal with it..they used to get legally lynched for speaking to white women..not just in alabama either

4. #124 flammzrant, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Black people aren't a nuisance to anybody.
    Trashy people are a nuisance to everyone, including other trash.
    No one said the other guy was right

Sounds like a lot of people in here have some pretty short fuses.

5. Dude that's fucked the fuck up. Those guys went way way too far.

The first guy had it under control what fuckin pussys. Idk what was said by both sides, that guy shouldn't have touched the big black dude but to gang up on somebody like that is uncalled for and makes you a bitch in my eyes.

6. LOL at not being able to call people trashy animals if they act like trashy animals simply because they have melanin in their skin.

nobody's being racist in this thread those fucking ANIMALS need to be locked up.

7. BAM, cue the music

8. lmao ppl are way too aggresive these days :p

9. why the fuck did nobody help out the guy? im not saying start bashing faces in, at least hold those fucking animals down or something?

10. all i can say is TNB

11. its his own fault for not having his own posse

if you see theres 3 of them and you're not stupid then you wouldnt talk shit

12. It looks like WWE shit at the start when they stomp on him

13. Does this world star hip hop EVER post anything other than black people acting like degenerates?

14. Nah, I would call them assholes.

15. Ive been trying to figure this out recently actually..
    and to my conclusions, Yes it does. Black girls "twerking" and rap videos.

16. yes also videos of white people acting like degenerates.. with that said, never anything on that site but bullshit.

17. Tisk tisk they're lucky there wasn't some better people on that train.

IDC the circumstances if i see a guy getting beat down 3v1 or more i go see whats up.