LOL dude gets his ass whooped on train (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jose Bautista, Nov 18, 2011.

1. He wasn't "coming back for more", he was defending himself. He runs, they're just going to run after him. They're animals, it's instinct. The fact that you even defend these baboons is ridiculous.

2. Fuckin pussyoles

3. Ku Klux Klan ain't nothin to fuck wit... er, wait- did i say that wrong? [[((wu tang clan))]]

4. Trash. Absolute trash.

5. The racism in this thread is sickning. If it was 3 white kids beating up a latino you wouldn't find so many monkey/animal comments or people calling the white kids racial slurs.

Black thugs from poor communities commit violent crimes against everyone. In fact they attack blacks more than whites. Using your misleading statistic to justify racist slurs toward blacks is idiotic.

and the entire idea of condemning blacks for being uncivilized while using ugly racist slurs is hypocritical foolishness.

6. All of this could have been avoided if some people used condoms.

7. Now, do this statistics pre-date slavery, or are they modern - like since the 50s 60s and 70s when black people started getting equal rights?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5usN3X7ODAo]Brotha Lynch Hung & MC Eiht - Buy Another Gun - YouTube[/ame]

9. I coda taken dem all owwwwn maaaaa n whip out ma glock like yo bitch you wanna go BECAUSE WE'LL GO MUTHER FUCKER and he'a be all like oww nah man shit's eight man shit's cool,

I'll be all like PUSSY SHIT DON;T LOOK COOL.

He's be all like naah NAH shit's cool man

Bitch HST AINT COOL DOG SHIT AINT COOL MANG

Nah nAH shit's cool man back off back off

MAN GONNA GET POOPED YO

POP POP POP

Bitch got dead yo.

10. If I remember correctly...
    [​IMG]

But on topic, there's so much worse shit on world star hip hop. People just punching random people, sometimes retarded or homeless, sometimes just random fucking people and they beat the ever loving shit out of them. What. The. Fuck. WHY?! Why on earth would you just think, "oh im gonna beat the shit outta this guy right here." And no one ever helps. And people are posting this online and site like world star are promoting this behavior. Sure, shut down reddit cause some pervs like to looks at pics of clothed teenagers, but no, ignore the random beatings on video. Way to go america.

11. Ah, the fruits of our education system. Castle doctrine ftw.

12. i heeeaaaaaard that. wish i didnt heard that.

13. I was just kidding :p

14. #114 flammzrant, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    :rolleyes:
    I read every thing you said after this, but there is something that you said that no one addressed.
    The guy whos face got a hand on it should've been the ONLY one to lay a hand on the other guy. I sure as hell don't need one of my friends throwing some weak suckerpunch shit in there before the dude's done anything serious.
    Someone puts their hand on my face, I grab that fucking hand and don't let them do anything else, especially when I've got 6in+ on them and he doesn't even WANT to fight.

There is ZERO chance he wouldn't have gotten fucked up.

Someone said animals. That's exactly how they behaved. Sure, the one guy wasn't right by any means, but he was faaaaaaar less wrong.

And Craiggers is sooooooooo right about worldstarhiphop

15. [quote name='"messiah decoy"']and fuck all the racists in this thread.

Calling black people the n-word and animals. Clueless hitler youth rejects.[/quote]

^this!!!!

16. I don't call them animals because of their skin color, I call them that because of their behavior.

17. I dont know who started the argument but the kid shouldn't have put his hands on the guy. That doesn't mean they should gang up on the kid, they should have just fought one on one.

I remember two years ago I was walking to school with my friend and on the way there we saw a kid getting jump by two guys so my friend and I decided to help out and we went and started fighting.

18. I love that line.

It almost makes it seem as if people cocksuckers call whites that. :rolleyes: