LOL dude gets his ass whooped on train (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jose Bautista, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']The lesson here: if three angry black teens are arguing with you don't escalate the argument and then shove them in the face. That's practically begging for an ass whooping.

Pretty basic stuff.[/quote]

Someone understands.

There is hope for this world lol

2. and fuck all the racists in this thread.

Calling black people the N-word and animals. Clueless hitler youth rejects.

3. Black people. That's so fucking ignorant, you hear the bitches in the back cheering those monkeys on? I know I'd feel good if I beat someone up....with the help of 2 other guys, oh and by the way the dude didn't wanna fight in the first place.

That's why we have the 2nd amendment.

4. [quote name='"CAVERN"']

ok I fixed it for you

So you'd beat someone to a pulp because of disrespect?

[/quote]

Yes.

Yes I would. Because if I shoved someones face they would do the same fuckin thing.

The first thing the kid did was shove him, dude and his boys didn't know what was coming next. The kid could of punched him in the throat, kicked him in the nuts, stabbed him, pulled a gun.

Not only is it about disrespect, its about taking out a potentially threatening situation. Making the first move.

If it was 1v1 it would be the same thing. If I was having an altercation with someone and they laid a hand on me, im instantly swinging. You don't know what they are going to do next.

Pretty basic stuff.

5. shit had already escalated, if dude walked off he would have just been jumped from behind, proving the 3 fellers are supreme pussies.

when someone is in my face like the antagonist was, thats when its a real situation. they are already attackers at that point. the video shows that rather clearly.

do you honestly think if he had turned his back on his attackers it would have worked out for the better? fuck no

6. What a surprise...

7. [quote name='"CAVERN"']You know what the white guy should have done?

moved to a safe carriage the moment he saw a roudy group of half naked and loud idiots. That's just common sense[/quote]

I didn't read this post above mine. This might have been the only.smart thing you said.

8. [quote name='"doob3r"']

shit had already escalated, if dude walked off he would have just been jumped from behind, proving the 3 fellers are supreme pussies.

when someone is in my face like the antagonist was, thats when its a real situation. they are already attackers at that point. the video shows that rather clearly.

do you honestly think if he had turned his back on his attackers it would have worked out for the better? fuck no[/quote]

Who said turn your back?

Its very very simple to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Just stand there and don't say a word.

9. How about trying to live in a evolved society and not instigate violence to begin with?

try that. that works.

10. [quote name='"CAVERN"']

How about trying to live in a evolved society and not instigate violence to begin with?

try that. that works.[/quote]

That has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Just because "YOU" are trying to live in an "evolved society" doesn't put you in a bubble protected from the people who aren't.

The video doesn't show who started the argument. Maybe that kid ran his mouth like a tough ass and brought it on himself, and when dude finally stood up ready to fight, the kid got bashful. You just don't know.

Oh, and at least respond with something that's relevant to what we are talking about. Not giving me life advice about evolved societies.

11. Are you for real bro?

watch the video, the black guy is in the face of the white guy big time. That's instigation.

12. But it's alright for the other dude to get in his face and say he's gonna spit on him. If someone got that close to you, you'd push them back. And it wasn't even a hard push, it just said, yo, get away from me.

13. [quote name='"CAVERN"']

Are you for real bro?

watch the video, the black guy is in the face of the white guy big time. That's instigation.[/quote]

The kid could have instigated the fight with words long before that kid got in his face.

We don't know.

All Im saying is this:

If I was on a train. I had an argument with a kid and his friend over....idk....bumping into him or something.

He would say something like "Yo whatch where the fuck you're going". Id say my bad and keep going, or stand where I planned to stand.

If the kid kept trying to escelate the argument, I wouldn't say a word until he physically laid a hand on me.

Maybe that's exactly what happened and 3 pussy ass kids jumped a random dude for no reason. WE DON'T KNOW.

But what we do know is both parties were arguing, the black kid spit when he talked, white kid wanted to be a toughass and call him on it, pisssed black kid off more, black kid said he'd spit on him, white kid shoves face, gets beat up.

To me, seems like the white kid instigated it just as much as the black kid. Oh, AND after he ran the first time, he WENT BACK FOR MORE. So what if he got some spit on you, shut the fuck up and don't instigate it any more than it already had been.

14. I'm pretty sure if you turn the volume up, you can hear that the shirtless ape was spitting on the Mexican dude. The guy was trying to push his face away as not to get spit on again. When he put his hand on the guy's mouth, the ape's friend sucker-punched him. It's pretty clear the "ape pack" were the instigators.

And you talk about trying to "take out a potentially life threatening situation". Fine, I'll give you that. Let's just assume that the guy who threw the first punch was actually trying to protect his friend. Why were they kicking him in the head when he was on the ground then? Was he still a threat at that point? It's pretty clear he was incapacitated.

Oh, and by the way, I perceived your previous post as disrespectful, so me and some friends are gonna kick your ass while you're alone and unable to protect yourself. That's perfectly acceptable, right? I perceive disrespect, so we beat you mercilessly. Because that's how a civilized society works, right?

15. Blacks are so uncivilized. Whites would never do such a thing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w-SP7iuM6k]Rodney King Beating Video - YouTube[/ame]

16. #96 thewarden, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011

And then "whites" tried to make it right by paying him $3.8 million dollars, and sending two of the officers to jail for a few years. I'd bet my life and everything I've ever earned that the guy who got his ass beat received absolutely nothing in compensation.

And what's with all this politically correct bullshit? Blacks commit 11 times as many violent crimes against whites than whites commit against blacks. That's fucking FACT. I"m also pretty sure this isn't the first or last time the fucking scum on that train pulled something like that.

17. [quote name='"thewarden"']

I'm pretty sure if you turn the volume up, you can hear that the shirtless ape was spitting on the Mexican dude. The guy was trying to push his face away as not to get spit on again. When he put his hand on the guy's mouth, the ape's friend sucker-punched him. It's pretty clear the "ape pack" were the instigators.

And you talk about trying to "take out a potentially life threatening situation". Fine, I'll give you that. Let's just assume that the guy who threw the first punch was actually trying to protect his friend. Why were they kicking him in the head when he was on the ground then? Was he still a threat at that point? It's pretty clear he was incapacitated.

Oh, and by the way, I perceived your previous post as disrespectful, so me and some friends are gonna kick your ass while you're alone and unable to protect yourself. That's perfectly acceptable, right? I perceive disrespect, so we beat you mercilessly. Because that's how a civilized society works, right?[/quote]

I can't hear that well on my phone which is why I keep saying that I don't know the entire situation in the video.

And sure, if you wanted to beat me up over something like that, you're more than welcomed to. It wouldnt be the same thing. There was no psychality (is that a word lol) involved. Sure, two guys can argue which leads to a fight, but someone touched someone first.

Oh! And they continued to beat on him for the simple fact that HE CAME BACK FOR MORE. He ran off down the cabin a little bit, got up, squared up, and ran right back for more.

Idk about you, but when you fight someone that wont stay down, you beat em until they don't get up anymore.

Maybe I was just raised with violence away from your little "evolved society" (which, can I get an address for cuz im really trying to live there) but that's how shit works.

"Thats how a civilized society acts".

Just because you want society to be some way, doesn't mean that it is. There are parts of this country, and other countries that people are absolute savages.

Your wants and wishes of what society should be and is, have no affect on what really goes on in the world.

18. Who got their ass whooped? I didn't see the guy with a job fall to the ground or get knocked out, nor did I see him lose. I did however see 3 guys who aren't wearing clothes from their job jump someone who stood up to one of their idiot friends. I wonder if those 3 guys have a job or if they just ride the train all day and attack people who have jobs.....

Oh and by jobs, I mean that dude looks like he's dressed to work at Taco Bell.....yeah, they wear that shit there

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0WX4Kt9cTE]Mad Real World - Dad - YouTube[/ame]

He shouldn't have been lookin at him like that. Don't talk no shit there won't be no shit!

20. Watch the video again, and pay attention to the time. Skip to 0:48, which is just after he "came back for more". He was laying on the ground in the fucking fetal position, hands over his face to shield it, and they continued punching and kicking him in the face. Some quality humans beings we've got here.

"Sure, two guys can argue which leads to a fight, but someone touched someone first."

Yeah, I agree with that. I didn't see two guys fighting here though, I saw a 3 vs 1 beating.

And as for the address for the civilized society... yeah, we have enough savages as it is, we don't need another.