LOL dude gets his ass whooped on train (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jose Bautista, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Fuckers like this are what's wrong with society. And kudos for all those who didn't do a damn thing to help a guy getting jumped. Smh

2. I don't know the laws in new york. But here in washington, if 3 men were coming at me violently like this, I would have every right to pull out my gun. I wouldn't necissarily shoot to kill, but who's to say I didn't "miss the leg in an adrenaline rush and hit him center mass/in the head":rolleyes:

It's self defense. So long as it was a viable threat(this situation most definitely is) and you are a legal to carry person then use your RIGHTS.

3. #23 ElectricWarrior, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    as far as the law goes you are better of shooting to kill, if you have to shoot at all.

its hard to justify performing an action that has a probability of killing someone when it is clear that you did not feel they had to be killed in order to protect yourself.

same reason the cops cuff people after they are clearly incapacitated by them (tased, hit, whatever).

4. Goons these-days; They can't fight for shit. Whats with them thinking they're tough and then throwing punches like girls? on top of all that it was 3v1 and i doubt the guy got more than a headache after that.

5. fucking ni**ers..its fucked up when they kick him in the head.. there's a difference between n****** and black people just like there whites and white trash

6. Fucking people this days are messed up

7. yes these black people were ******s.

8. Well yeah, no doubt if this guy had pulled out a gun and shot them all, he would be arrested and detained until he proved that he was in danger..which wouldn't have been hard seeing as SOMEONE in there would be the better person and tell them what happened as it was.
    That and the people that attacked him probably have known gang affiliations/gang crimes already on there record and that would count against them.

9. I wonder what would happen if someone else stepped in... would that cause a reaction to cause more people to get involved?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGT96gxwfM&feature=related]Eddie Murphy talks about Oakland AC Transit Fight. - YouTube[/ame]

lol

11. Fucking apes.

12. Those three guys are fuckin' pussies. I hate fights when a gang of dudes attack one guy, that isn't a fight, that's a beating. It's a lot easier to beat someone up when two of your friends are helping you kick his head in.

13. To you guys, maybe. But I'm sure you're white.

14. motherfucking exactly.

i don't agree at all with what happened but it doesn't call for mentalities and language of that nature.

15. if those were white guys jumpin a black guy you'd call them wiggers white trash or crackers or whatever I'm sure..I would anyways.:p

I'm not one to usually use racial slurs, but in this case, it's a useful term.

16. Jose youre tough brooo. Postin bullshit like this how bout I take my two nigs and come stomp ya pussy ass u can tell me how it feels hombre

17. hahaha that big black dude was such a punk bitch. Black people can't fight. I had some stupid thug faggot say something to me when I was gettin off an elevator, he was a good 6 inches and 50lbs for me. I thought he was bout to try swingin and shit so I took my glasses and coat off and put them on the ground and he just like "yoman u fuckin crazy dood i ain tryin to fight you." He was by himself though. I'm a skinny white boy. These thug fucks are just like animals, you act intimidated they're goin to attack, but if you make it clear you're not to be fucked with then they'll back down.

18. Try that shit in Australia and those guys would be taken off that train in fucking pieces.

19. you and me both , just watching shit like this pisses me off.

would have been cool to see the kid getting beat to pull a pistol out of no where and shoot all 3 of them. :devious:
    :D

20. Man if just i was able to intervene i would have been able to assist the poor teen. They don't even know how to fight to the slightest degree. Shit people if you swing like that at least take some self defense classes. No guard, no body weight being used into those punches, shit they must have felt like cloud punches. An if you kick a guy in the face when he's down, that's past a bitch hit, sucker punch, all of that. I wish those kids step forward to get knocked down.