Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOL damn people are stupid about the love grass...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TRC, Apr 11, 2003.

1. i live in a smalller town in northwest indiana and the girls at my school are the dumbest chicks in the world they just talk shit about me and my friends for smoking ( i dont care) and they dont even know what weed looks like or even tried it they dont even have any facts whatso ever except those fucking gay ass anti-drug commercials with kids getting pregent because of weed and the kids at the drive up that hit the little girl on the bike because they didnt want to pay for there burgers or something . as a responsible smoker this outrages me beyond belief. i will be on the forfront of legalization for the rest of my days and i will make it a mainstream battle, all we have to do is just get all those stonner parents oout of there houses to come support because they are scared of whatever the hell they are scared of, thnak you all for listening im done with my rant

2. excellent rant jmichigan :)

3. ha! I would of slapped that girl and said"hey bitch listen up, U dont know DICK about SMOKIN POT, so SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!"

4. *or* you could avoid the lawsuit and render her speechless with an intelligent but smartass response which proves her completely wrong :)