lol check this kid out

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Jan 25, 2007.

1. yeah i actually got pissed the other day like that cuz i was playing need for speed carbon and i was on the last guy and it kept making me restart the whole series of races like the tenth time i lost the race. so i tossed the controller at the wall and shattered it. i dont normally do that i just turn the fucker off, but i was on edge cuz of my girl.

but anyways yeah this kid needs to chill. smoke some bud and turn the fucking thing off and realize he sucks and needs to play the actual game before going straight to online.

oh one more thing... HEAD SHOTS

2. I spent 2 years playing Halo 2. I used to be one of the top online players, me and my friend jason were. We used to play all day everyday and just straight up own kids. Sure some kids could beat us, but if you gave us another chance we could beat them.

Well, anyways i used to be in a gaming clan with that kid, and he was on my friends list. when the vids first came out, we made fun of him for it, and he fuckin flipped and took me off his friends list. havent seen or played with him since.

3. haha thats awesome

4. haha he's nuts. after I first saw this video I was yelling "get raped!" every time I killed someone. I've now graduated to "go to church!"